Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer 19:18 - Aug 6 with 1172 viewsSitfcB

Fair play to him.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 19:56 - Aug 6 with 1079 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Yep exactly. He’ll get a few this year I reckon.
Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 19:57 - Aug 6 with 1078 viewsTrequartista

Up there with Adrian Paz and Jonathan Douglas

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:43 - Aug 7 with 783 viewsBloomBlue

Strange game football. When you think of the fans different opinions of Rhodes & Moore, most Town fans I'm sure rate/rated Rhodes much higher than Moore. But Moore has now scored a PL goal, Rhodes hasn't (yet). Certainly if I had been asked a few years when Moore left who do you think between Rhodes & Moore will be the 1st to score a goal in the PL, Rhodes would be my choice.
Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:53 - Aug 7 with 754 viewschicoazul

This can’t be right, the TWTD brains trust assured us he was rubbish a long long time ago when Mick signed him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:55 - Aug 7 with 739 viewsFrimleyBlue

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:53 - Aug 7 by chicoazul

This can’t be right, the TWTD brains trust assured us he was rubbish a long long time ago when Mick signed him.

Well he was that bad we let him go so it wasn't just twtd brains.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:56 - Aug 7 with 736 viewschicoazul

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:55 - Aug 7 by FrimleyBlue

Well he was that bad we let him go so it wasn't just twtd brains.

It’s not a comment on Moore as much as Mick and certain peoples weird dislike of one of our best ever managers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:58 - Aug 7 with 720 viewsStuartBrett8

Mick got a decent profit on him whilst barely playing him, genius imo.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 13:01 - Aug 7 with 683 viewsFrimleyBlue

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:56 - Aug 7 by chicoazul

It’s not a comment on Moore as much as Mick and certain peoples weird dislike of one of our best ever managers.

But I can't see anyone mentioning mick lol. Moore had absolutely gone on to have a career no one saw coming not even the manager who signed him for us. Fair play to the lad.

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 13:02 - Aug 7 with 673 viewsFrimleyBlue

Kieffer Moore - Premier League goalscorer on 12:58 - Aug 7 by StuartBrett8

Mick got a decent profit on him whilst barely playing him, genius imo.

Well done M.E.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024