Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game management yesterday 06:32 - Aug 7 with 991 viewsBondiBlue

Morsy's was excellent. After the handbags with their 29, he sat down and was demanding our physio to come on even though the physio obviously knew he wasn't required. 2-3 minutes wasted and it completely took the momentum out of forest green. We can do it too, it's just more noticeable when other teams do it against us.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Game management yesterday on 07:43 - Aug 7 with 777 viewsArnieM

Yip , he did a true captains job there didn’t he . Much needed, but I’d say the ref buttoned into it too as he added several minutes to the “ injury” time at the end didn’t he .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Game management yesterday on 07:54 - Aug 7 with 734 viewsBondiBlue

Game management yesterday on 07:43 - Aug 7 by ArnieM

Yip , he did a true captains job there didn’t he . Much needed, but I’d say the ref buttoned into it too as he added several minutes to the “ injury” time at the end didn’t he .

Ref knew what he was up to, but for the 9 minutes of injury time we had all 5 subs on and were well on top.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Game management yesterday on 11:19 - Aug 7 with 449 viewsRadlett_blue

"Game management", which is corporate speak for "game ruining", is sadly a regular feature of professional football. It often makes the closing minutes of a game near unwatchable, but until the lawmakers & referees find a way of dealing with it, it's going to continue. As you say, it's more noticeably & frustrating when it's the opposition doing it. I wonder if Town will have the courage to do it when 1-0 up at home against Accrington or whoever.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024