Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights and Davis question. 08:59 - Aug 7 with 1368 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Was he carrying an injury when they scored as he seems to be badly out of position/switched off otherwise.
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-one/12

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Highlights and Davis question. on 13:26 - Aug 7 with 1100 viewsDinDjarin

It was morsy who lost his man from the throw in who ran behind and had the initial shot Walton saved.
Davis already had a man and was stitched up a bit.
Highlights and Davis question. on 14:32 - Aug 7 with 918 viewsbilllm

Highlights and Davis question. on 13:26 - Aug 7 by DinDjarin

It was morsy who lost his man from the throw in who ran behind and had the initial shot Walton saved.

Agree, wasn't Davis fault, what do you do if you get to dragged and your man scores after last week he'd be villified,
Highlights and Davis question. on 15:04 - Aug 7 with 836 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Highlights and Davis question. on 13:26 - Aug 7 by DinDjarin

Watching it back I have only just noticed there 19 is in the vicinity as well as the 10 so he definitely had his hands full.

Highlights and Davis question. on 16:07 - Aug 7 with 756 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Highlights and Davis question. on 15:04 - Aug 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Watching it back I have only just noticed there 19 is in the vicinity as well as the 10 so he definitely had his hands full.

That highlight clip does not show enough of the pitch for long enough to see why Davis is where he is. It makes it appear he is wrong side of the man who crosses but I think his man was outside him and he is coming across to the player who someone else has lost.

In short, I think you need to see a lot more than a short highlight clip from a limited angle to see whether a player is out of position.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Highlights and Davis question. on 16:13 - Aug 7 with 710 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Highlights and Davis question. on 16:07 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

That highlight clip does not show enough of the pitch for long enough to see why Davis is where he is. It makes it appear he is wrong side of the man who crosses but I think his man was outside him and he is coming across to the player who someone else has lost.

In short, I think you need to see a lot more than a short highlight clip from a limited angle to see whether a player is out of position.

You would be correct.
He went off injured not long after, hence why I wondered if he was noticeably carrying an injury at the time. Probably not.

Highlights and Davis question. on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 529 viewsDinDjarin

Highlights and Davis question. on 16:13 - Aug 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

You would be correct.
He went off injured not long after, hence why I wondered if he was noticeably carrying an injury at the time. Probably not.

Looked to me he went off with cramp and not an injury
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024