Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walton will be the difference maker this season 09:33 - Aug 7 with 782 viewstractorboy1978

Good shot stopper but most impressively a knack for relieving pressure by plucking a set piece out of the sky.

Just hope he can stay fit as it's a massive downgrade to Hladky.
Walton will be the difference maker this season on 10:05 - Aug 7 with 692 viewsSitfcB

He makes it look so easy, he’s a very good yet not spectacular in the way he does things.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Walton will be the difference maker this season on 11:04 - Aug 7 with 613 viewstractorboy1978

Walton will be the difference maker this season on 10:05 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

He makes it look so easy, he’s a very good yet not spectacular in the way he does things.

Yeah, effortless. And breeds confidence into the backline.

There are so many goals early last season that we wouldn't have conceded with him in goal.
Walton will be the difference maker this season on 11:37 - Aug 7 with 561 viewsAlanG296

I noticed that the EADT marked Walton as 9 out of 10 and the ratings on twtd have him rated highest after Morsy. For those who were there, was this a game where with a lesser keeper we might not have got the same result?
Walton will be the difference maker this season on 11:39 - Aug 7 with 553 viewsRobTheMonk

Quality keeper and too good for this league. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him flap for a cross.
Walton will be the difference maker this season on 12:56 - Aug 7 with 469 viewsEssexBloo

Walton will be the difference maker this season on 11:39 - Aug 7 by RobTheMonk

Quality keeper and too good for this league. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him flap for a cross.

Agree with this. Should be playing a much higher standard. We got an absolute bargain here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024