Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has VAR been told to pipe down this season re:penalties. 15:16 - Aug 7 with 572 viewsTrequartista

Barely any overturns yesterday in the premier league and a Brighton striker being shoved over in the box just now not overturned. Being reserved for absolute howlers?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Has VAR been told to pipe down this season re:penalties. on 15:21 - Aug 7 with 537 viewsEastTownBlue

On today's evidence it will require a high level of howler to overturn.
Has VAR been told to pipe down this season re:penalties. on 15:22 - Aug 7 with 531 viewsSharkey

Looks a bit like it doesn't it? How could VAR see the challenge by the Wolves keeper as no penalty?

(About 53 seconds)
Has VAR been told to pipe down this season re:penalties. on 15:25 - Aug 7 with 521 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Has VAR been told to pipe down this season re:penalties. on 15:22 - Aug 7 by Sharkey

Looks a bit like it doesn't it? How could VAR see the challenge by the Wolves keeper as no penalty?

(About 53 seconds)

No contact, is there? Just gives him a pre-emptive cuff for going down so easily.

To be fair, I don't think this one is especially clear-cut. Genuine attempt for the ball and the bodies collide after it has gone.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Has VAR been told to pipe down this season re:penalties. on 16:06 - Aug 7 with 467 viewsSharkey

Has VAR been told to pipe down this season re:penalties. on 15:25 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

No contact, is there? Just gives him a pre-emptive cuff for going down so easily.

To be fair, I don't think this one is especially clear-cut. Genuine attempt for the ball and the bodies collide after it has gone.

Agreed, perhaps not as clear-cut as I made out, but if any player other than a keeper catches a player after he's played the ball then it's a foul. It's simply a late tackle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024