Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut 18:21 - Aug 7 with 1270 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 18:26 - Aug 7 with 1235 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 18:44 - Aug 7 with 1149 viewsGlasgowBlue

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 18:26 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

A product of our youth system. Always pleased to see players like that progress.

I was equally pleased when Tyrone Mings was playing for England in the Euros last year.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 19:53 - Aug 7 with 1021 viewsFrimleyBlue

Also.. dobra scored his first for chesterfield. Still chance for that 5 mill move to arsenal.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 955 viewsclive_baker

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 19:53 - Aug 7 by FrimleyBlue

Also.. dobra scored his first for chesterfield. Still chance for that 5 mill move to arsenal.

Chesterfield who had to play with their midfielder Ollie Banks in goal for an hour of yesterdays game, as they didn’t have a sub keeper on the bench. Fair to say he was Banks by name but failed to live up to his namesake.

In true Paul Cook form he threw the red carded keeper Lucas Covolan under the bus in the post match presser. Even went as far as commenting on Banks coming for a cross he shouldn’t have. Although ‘no blame’ on him of course.

What a guy.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 20:19 - Aug 7 with 935 viewsOwainG1992

Proud to see it.
Loved that lad for us.
Hope he goes all the way.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 20:24 - Aug 7 with 924 viewsSimonds92

Flynn Downes about to make his Premier League debut on 20:15 - Aug 7 by clive_baker

Chesterfield who had to play with their midfielder Ollie Banks in goal for an hour of yesterdays game, as they didn’t have a sub keeper on the bench. Fair to say he was Banks by name but failed to live up to his namesake.

In true Paul Cook form he threw the red carded keeper Lucas Covolan under the bus in the post match presser. Even went as far as commenting on Banks coming for a cross he shouldn’t have. Although ‘no blame’ on him of course.

What a guy.

Lol have you seen the red card? It's Paul Cooks fault the keeper stamped on an opponent off the ball?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024