Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" 16:27 - Aug 8 with 2182 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone should remind him those generals tried to kill Hitler...
Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 17:34 - Aug 8 with 2007 viewsChurchman

These are the generals that lost. A few were good but plenty weren’t. And has been said, they also tried to bump off the boss with the July 44 plot.

There’s a heck of a lot wrong with Trump.
Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 17:37 - Aug 8 with 1995 viewseireblue

Crikey, that article is long, but my word, how can people possibly be considering Trump running again.
Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 17:53 - Aug 8 with 1968 viewsfactual_blue

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 17:34 - Aug 8 by Churchman

These are the generals that lost. A few were good but plenty weren’t. And has been said, they also tried to bump off the boss with the July 44 plot.

Presumably he means being in awe of their commander -in-chief, and willing to top themselves rather than contradict him.

Hitler lost the war thanks to his own lack of abilities . Atrocious decision-making at every level from the strategic downwards.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 17:53]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 18:27 - Aug 8 with 1903 viewsfactual_blue

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 17:37 - Aug 8 by eireblue

Crikey, that article is long, but my word, how can people possibly be considering Trump running again.

Because they're crackers (in at least two senses).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 18:39 - Aug 8 with 1876 viewsBlueBadger

JJJ will be along in a minute to tell us how this is all out of context and he's not at all likening himself to racist incompetent dictator.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 21:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 19:00 - Aug 8 with 1829 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Donald Drumpf - just sayin’
Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 19:34 - Aug 8 with 1765 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Thats a long read, so far half way through, thus far it paints a man with a huge ego who cares about nothing other than how he he perceived by a core support. Consequences, legalities, these are concepts to which he does not subscribe. The scariest part is he believes his own self promotion and cannot conceive that he can ever be wrong.

Highlight so far, about BLM protestors, "can't you shoot them in the leg or something".

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 20:55 - Aug 8 with 1663 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 19:34 - Aug 8 by BlueandTruesince82

Thats a long read, so far half way through, thus far it paints a man with a huge ego who cares about nothing other than how he he perceived by a core support. Consequences, legalities, these are concepts to which he does not subscribe. The scariest part is he believes his own self promotion and cannot conceive that he can ever be wrong.

Highlight so far, about BLM protestors, "can't you shoot them in the leg or something".

He is a piece of sh!t

Login to get fewer ads

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 21:26 - Aug 8 with 1615 viewsjeera

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 20:55 - Aug 8 by ElderGrizzly

He is a piece of sh!t

There are homes in the US that have his name on flags proudly hung on inside walls.

The country isn't broken mind.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 07:23 - Aug 9 with 1440 viewsSteve_M

I read the whole New Yorker piece last night, bloody hell it's grim reading.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 07:28 - Aug 9 with 1419 viewsjeera

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 07:23 - Aug 9 by Steve_M

I read the whole New Yorker piece last night, bloody hell it's grim reading.

You're a brave man Steve.

I got about a sixth of the way through until I was too wound up to continue.

I'll revisit it later.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 07:53 - Aug 9 with 1389 viewsblueasfook

I read he had his home raided by the FBI this week. Of course this will be some kind of "persecution campaign" against him I expect.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 09:50 - Aug 9 with 1282 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 07:53 - Aug 9 by blueasfook

I read he had his home raided by the FBI this week. Of course this will be some kind of "persecution campaign" against him I expect.

He was raided by the FBI yesterday, as he illegally took classified documents from the White House.

All the Trumpists are declaring a witch hunt, but the FBI Director, Federal Judge and DoJ Attorney who signed off the warrant were all appointed by Trump as loyalists to him.

And of course Farage has gone off on one

[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 9:55]
Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 10:04 - Aug 9 with 1231 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 09:50 - Aug 9 by ElderGrizzly

He was raided by the FBI yesterday, as he illegally took classified documents from the White House.

All the Trumpists are declaring a witch hunt, but the FBI Director, Federal Judge and DoJ Attorney who signed off the warrant were all appointed by Trump as loyalists to him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 10:07 - Aug 9 with 1189 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 10:04 - Aug 9 by GlasgowBlue

It's amazing how quick the Trump media swing behind a different narrative

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 10:14 - Aug 9 with 1147 viewsblueasfook

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 10:07 - Aug 9 by ElderGrizzly

It's amazing how quick the Trump media swing behind a different narrative

"Biden's FBI" lol

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 10:38 - Aug 9 with 1120 viewsSteve_M

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 09:50 - Aug 9 by ElderGrizzly

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 16:00 - Aug 9 with 991 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 10:38 - Aug 9 by Steve_M

And the grift has started. Well it never stopped tbh

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 23:08 - Aug 9 with 864 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 17:34 - Aug 8 by Churchman

...and a strong chance he'll be president again. Armageddon beckons.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Trump - "Why can't you be more like the German Generals" on 00:18 - Aug 10 with 826 viewsreusersfreekicks

What a c unit farage is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024