Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We say enough - anyone know the background on these? 20:14 - Aug 8 with 4223 viewsMullet

https://wesayenough.co.uk/

Saw this shared on twitter, and the union stuff at the bottom piqued my interest. I'm sure they'll be hosting events in Manchester but I wondered if they come from a specific place beyond obvious concerns raised.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:16 - Aug 8 with 3369 viewsJ2BLUE

Love to see this. Hoping this is the beginning of a real rebellion against the status quo.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:28 - Aug 8 with 3297 viewsMullet

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:16 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

Love to see this. Hoping this is the beginning of a real rebellion against the status quo.

I've signed up to see what they're offering, I wonder if they'll get the platform someone like Farage has had in our media for years.

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:32 - Aug 8 with 3280 viewsfactual_blue

A rebellion against the status quo will, I imagine, be rocking all over the world.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:45 - Aug 8 with 3229 viewsBlueBadger

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:32 - Aug 8 by factual_blue

A rebellion against the status quo will, I imagine, be rocking all over the world.

It'll be whatever you want, I'd imagine.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:48 - Aug 8 with 3210 viewsMullet

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:45 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

It'll be whatever you want, I'd imagine.

If you two could stop stinking up my thread with the scent of sweaty denim, stale piss and roll ups that'd be great.

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:50 - Aug 8 with 3200 viewsBlueBadger

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:48 - Aug 8 by Mullet

If you two could stop stinking up my thread with the scent of sweaty denim, stale piss and roll ups that'd be great.

National service would sort you right out, bloody hippy. Imagine waking up and finding out you're in the army now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:50 - Aug 8 with 3194 viewsNewcyBlue

Whatever you like

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:54 - Aug 8 with 3179 viewsBlueBadger

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:50 - Aug 8 by NewcyBlue

Whatever you like

We should stop making these jokes, it'll only make Mullet down. Down as anything.

Login to get fewer ads

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:57 - Aug 8 with 3151 viewsNewcyBlue

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:54 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

We should stop making these jokes, it'll only make Mullet down. Down as anything.

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:00 - Aug 8 with 3124 viewsjeera

So what you proposing?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:01 - Aug 8 with 3116 viewsMullet

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:00 - Aug 8 by jeera

So what you proposing?

A cull if this continues!

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:03 - Aug 8 with 3102 viewsjeera

Yes this looks interesting.

I shall sign up and see what it's all about.

Edit: Looks promising. Let's hope something good comes of this.

I mean, we know that nothing comes easy.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 21:06]

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:18 - Aug 8 with 3046 viewsfactual_blue

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:01 - Aug 8 by Mullet

Just calm down. Relax. Draw some pictures of matchstick men.

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:22 - Aug 8 with 3030 viewsfactual_blue

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:54 - Aug 8 by BlueBadger

He could avoid it all if he upped sticks and started living on an island.

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:27 - Aug 8 with 3011 viewsZXBlue

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:22 - Aug 8 by factual_blue

He could avoid it all if he upped sticks and started living on an island.

Bowlocks to this, Im off for a drink. Hot weather. Time for a margerita I reckon.
We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:31 - Aug 8 with 2991 viewsfactual_blue

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:27 - Aug 8 by ZXBlue

Bowlocks to this, Im off for a drink. Hot weather. Time for a margerita I reckon.

That sounds Parfitt.

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:33 - Aug 8 with 2980 viewsjeera

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:31 - Aug 8 by factual_blue

That sounds Parfitt.

Ouch.

Upped though in spite of myself.

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:41 - Aug 8 with 2959 viewsPlums

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:01 - Aug 8 by Mullet

Put them in the army. Now

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:47 - Aug 8 with 2933 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 20:28 - Aug 8 by Mullet

I've signed up to see what they're offering, I wonder if they'll get the platform someone like Farage has had in our media for years.

I believe the site is run by Priti Patel and they are collecting names, addresses and all other details added.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 22:00 - Aug 8 with 2887 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Sounds like they won't roll over and lay down

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 08:05 - Aug 9 with 2648 viewsDarth_Koont

CWU, Tribune, Acorn and FSF Right to Food are all decent backers.

Sounds legit – mainly as a serious, grown-up movement focusing on justice, wealth redistribution and pre-existing problems:

Our five demands to tackle the crisis
1. A Real Pay Rise.
2. Slash Energy Bills.
3. End Food Poverty.
4. Decent Homes for All.
5. Tax the Rich.

Edit: The limited company is registered to Ronan Burtenshaw of Tribune. He's a good lad and that rare thing these days, a proper political journalist.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 8:11]

Pronouns: He/Him

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 08:46 - Aug 9 with 2549 viewsblueasfook

Me too. Their songs were awful.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 08:51 - Aug 9 with 2513 viewsMullet

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 21:47 - Aug 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

I believe the site is run by Priti Patel and they are collecting names, addresses and all other details added.

To be honest, I looked after both my boys on my own yesterday. A short stay in the gulag would be a welcome respite.

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 09:14 - Aug 9 with 2441 viewsSomethingBlue

I've signed up, I like the look of it and it's about time there was a coherent movement along these lines, seems cleverly done and a good way of harnessing the power of people like Mick Lynch who've achieved a positive public profile way beyond expectation.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

We say enough - anyone know the background on these? on 10:28 - Aug 9 with 2300 viewsDarth_Koont

Crikey! This is growing big quick.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024