Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you start Ladapo tonight... 10:49 - Aug 9 with 1605 viewsOriginalMarkyP

...to give him the chacnce to get off the mark?

I wonder if it's worth it so that first goal doesn't become a millstone round his neck.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Would you start Ladapo tonight... on 11:07 - Aug 9 with 1517 viewstonybied

I think I'd give him the last half an hour to try a net one regardless of the scoreline.
Would you start Ladapo tonight... on 15:31 - Aug 9 with 1106 viewsBlueBlood90

I personally don't think there's any need. There's more to strikers these days than scoring goals. I've liked his hold up play so far and he's made an impact without scoring.

I think Jackson is more in need of the minutes and hugely reliant on confidence being key to him playing well so a goal for him would probably be better overall.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Would you start Ladapo tonight... on 17:37 - Aug 9 with 878 viewsericclacton

Yes and no.

Would you start Ladapo tonight... on 17:44 - Aug 9 with 860 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Nope.

Bring him on for the last 20 if need be, but I don't even think we need do that. Just not convinced he is a nailed on starter generally speaking at the moment.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

[Redacted] on 17:55 - Aug 9 with 829 viewsvictorywilhappen

Would you start Ladapo tonight... on 15:31 - Aug 9 by BlueBlood90

I personally don't think there's any need. There's more to strikers these days than scoring goals. I've liked his hold up play so far and he's made an impact without scoring.

I think Jackson is more in need of the minutes and hugely reliant on confidence being key to him playing well so a goal for him would probably be better overall.

[Redacted]
Would you start Ladapo tonight... on 18:10 - Aug 9 with 770 viewsstrikalite

Squad players have to get some serious minutes in, if they can't in the cups then when can they? So it's a no from me..
Would you start Ladapo tonight... on 18:30 - Aug 9 with 709 viewsSharkey

Would you start Ladapo tonight... on 11:07 - Aug 9 by tonybied

I think I'd give him the last half an hour to try a net one regardless of the scoreline.

If he does, he’ll get a cheery ‘Col U reject’ from the U’s fans, but in reality it will be tinged with regret, because the guy scored SHED-LOADS of goals in the youth teams and was going to be the one . I saw his debut ( as sub) 10 years ago, Boxing Day against Brentford, and he was just too slender, and fluffed his lines. (Eastman played in that game too). But for Colchester fans, there’s a kind of sadness he couldn’t break into the team. ( top-half league 1 in those days )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024