Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Col U fans behaviour 06:34 - Aug 10 with 4833 viewsVeggie

I wasn’t at the game but plenty of reports on Twitter of Col U fans ripping up seats and throwing them etc. Families with young kids having to be moved to safety by stewards etc. I really hope there’s good footage of these idiots and they can be banned / prosecuted. In this kind of instance, is it normal for the away team to be sent a bill for any damage caused? I hope so.

Shades of Millwall many years ago. Tw@ts.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 6:36]
Col U fans behaviour on 13:48 - Aug 10 with 481 viewsITFC_Forever

Col U fans behaviour on 12:37 - Aug 10 by Sharkey

No, I simply meant Colchester enjoy a day out at any bigger club, not just at Ipswich, and would take a lot of fans . On the last cup run the U’s played at C. Palace and Man U , and these are the (and had a full stadium for Spurs at home.)I appreciate that the clubs substantially bigger than town are far fewer, but they do exist, and some of them appear in the second round of the League Cup, and if you can get to third round the chances are good you’ll get one. You can’t get into the third round if you don’t even try in the first. I mean if Town were going to Stratford or the Emirates in this cup, there would be interest and there would be a kind of party atmosphere. If Colchester get say QPR or Fulham or Norwich in the next round, the support will again be large.

They won't get QPR....

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024