Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Problems that need to be addressed 09:29 - Aug 10 with 505 viewsWickets

Just my thoughts after a poor night . Two things that i feel we must sort out to progress and hopefully Ashton and co are aware of them . Firstly we still have a fragile mentality at the club this was very noticeable last season when we had a poor spell or conceded and continued in the Forest Green match . Add to that and these problems are probably linked we have a real lack of leaders at the club as the only one in the squad seems to be Morsy . Evans was one who was brought in to be one but i feel he is better when he just gets on with his own job . Ball maybe but so far we have not had the chance to judge . Bringing in Keogh is of course an attempted to address this problem so lets hope he has enough in the tank to do that . Aluco , yes we all like him and can see what he brings to the table but he is not a leader and just not captain material .
Problems that need to be addressed on 11:53 - Aug 10 with 377 viewsbournemouthblue

A good striker coming in with leadership qualities would add further to that steelier spin which is very much required, especially for a league with the dark arts of League One

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024