Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the col utd forum design looks just like ours! 13:54 - Aug 10 with 1440 viewsblueasfook

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/colchesterunited/forum/

Been selling the code on the side Gav? Or is this fans forum code?

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 13:56 - Aug 10 with 1360 viewsGeoffSentence

Fans forum is Phil and Gav's bit on the side I believe. They whore themselves out to other clubs.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 14:03 - Aug 10 with 1323 viewsSitfcB

Titanic has sunk.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 14:04 - Aug 10 with 1312 viewshoppy

And you can see all the way back to July just by looking at the front page of the forum index.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 14:18 - Aug 10 with 1267 viewsmonytowbray

Gav and Phil monopolised the football forum industry, soon they will charge more than your energy bill per thread you click.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 14:39 - Aug 10 with 1184 viewsBlueBadger

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 14:18 - Aug 10 by monytowbray

Gav and Phil monopolised the football forum industry, soon they will charge more than your energy bill per thread you click.

Idiots will still click on non-football threads to complain that they're not bout football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 15:23 - Aug 10 with 1114 viewsblueasfook

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 14:03 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

Titanic has sunk.

I dont have a habit of hanging around other club's forums. Unless it was Canary Corner back in the day.

TWTD Veteran

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 16:44 - Aug 10 with 1026 viewshoppy

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 15:23 - Aug 10 by blueasfook

I dont have a habit of hanging around other club's forums. Unless it was Canary Corner back in the day.

By the looks of that. Col Who aren't in the habit of hanging around their own forum much.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 16:55 - Aug 10 with 1008 viewsblueasfook

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 16:44 - Aug 10 by hoppy

By the looks of that. Col Who aren't in the habit of hanging around their own forum much.

They are a small club with a small fanbase. Most in Colchester are plastic Mockney-type West Ham fans.

TWTD Veteran

Login to get fewer ads

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 18:37 - Aug 10 with 935 viewsfactual_blue

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 14:18 - Aug 10 by monytowbray

TWTD Inter-Galactic Holdings own all the energy companies.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 18:53 - Aug 10 with 891 viewsPhilTWTD

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 18:37 - Aug 10 by factual_blue

TWTD Inter-Galactic Holdings own all the energy companies.

We're registered on Jupiter for tax purposes these days.
the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 20:21 - Aug 10 with 776 viewsfactual_blue

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 18:53 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

Taxes are for little (green) people.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 20:25 - Aug 10 with 768 viewsXYZ

the col utd forum design looks just like ours! on 18:53 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

I heard that Gav was spending a year dead for tax purposes.

Either that or that was the reason for the delay in the site working efficiently on "cellular phones".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024