Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
34C pitch side on Saturday.... 15:13 - Aug 10 with 695 viewsunstableblue

... now that is hot

Shame as chance will make the game a lottery.. but MK will also have to endure it

Chance of an Easterly breeze up the Orwell which may help.

Lots of drinks breaks.

Hopefully there will be exhaustion for us to bring on an attacking 3 change again - albeit JJ, Jackson, and Aluko's confidence will be on the floor after poor performances from all 3 last night

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:18 - Aug 10 with 644 viewsclive_baker

Arguably rather than a leveller it might be more of a benefit for fitter, possession based sides, if we can get them chasing the ball for an hour we should be able to put them to bed. Trouble is MK aren't a bad side with the ball either and it'll be hard to press in those conditions. Probably would've been a very a good day for us to play a lesser side.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:18 - Aug 10 with 641 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

An easterly breeze up the Orwell is always a blessing.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:18 - Aug 10 with 636 viewshomer_123

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:18 - Aug 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

An easterly breeze up the Orwell is always a blessing.

Is that a euphemism?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:19 - Aug 10 with 629 viewshomer_123

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:18 - Aug 10 by clive_baker

Arguably rather than a leveller it might be more of a benefit for fitter, possession based sides, if we can get them chasing the ball for an hour we should be able to put them to bed. Trouble is MK aren't a bad side with the ball either and it'll be hard to press in those conditions. Probably would've been a very a good day for us to play a lesser side.

Yes, like Colchester?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Eh? Is it now on 15:24 - Aug 10 with 597 viewsDyland

Not sure I'll bother going innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:32 - Aug 10 with 568 viewsunstableblue

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:18 - Aug 10 by clive_baker

Its two sides coming together that normally dominate possession and the ball... so may be a tad cagey

They showed us a lot of respect at their place and we dominated... but had a our classic issue of not being able to break them down.

I think Harness and Chaplin are going to be key on Saturday... I just hope Burns can find his form.

A goal from Ladapo and a win and we are in dreamland... but still think the result is a lottery in those conditions.. did we have a pre-season Friendly in such heat?????

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:59 - Aug 10 with 483 viewsclive_baker

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:32 - Aug 10 by unstableblue

Its two sides coming together that normally dominate possession and the ball... so may be a tad cagey

They showed us a lot of respect at their place and we dominated... but had a our classic issue of not being able to break them down.

I think Harness and Chaplin are going to be key on Saturday... I just hope Burns can find his form.

A goal from Ladapo and a win and we are in dreamland... but still think the result is a lottery in those conditions.. did we have a pre-season Friendly in such heat?????

Chaplin is due a goal, I can see him scoring Saturday.

I think there will be a little early season pressure on MK Dons given the start they've made. If we can get them on the back foot and get a lead I wouldn't fancy chasing a game in those conditions.

Feel like we'll say this every game but a big 3 points on offer, not just to consolidate our good start but also a 7 point gap to MK, albeit early in the season is a nice platform. That's ahead of a very winnable one Tuesday night away to Burton.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 16:04 - Aug 10 with 449 viewsCheltenham_Blue

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:59 - Aug 10 by clive_baker

I think there will be a little early season pressure on MK Dons given the start they've made. If we can get them on the back foot and get a lead I wouldn't fancy chasing a game in those conditions.

Feel like we'll say this every game but a big 3 points on offer, not just to consolidate our good start but also a 7 point gap to MK, albeit early in the season is a nice platform. That's ahead of a very winnable one Tuesday night away to Burton.

And someone from a header. We're still allowed to score from headers aren't we?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 16:07 - Aug 10 with 436 viewsunstableblue

34C pitch side on Saturday.... on 15:59 - Aug 10 by clive_baker

Yup front three need to go at them early… knowing they’ll only be playing 60-70mins

MK will have used cup game as a platform to get winning… but league is a different beast to Sutton Utd

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024