Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else watched the Arsenal documentary on Amazon yet? 15:45 - Aug 11 with 547 viewsElderGrizzly

You really warm to Arteta and the amount of detail and prep he goes into for every little piece of the game, for training or his man management is astonishing.

You get the feeling McKenna is similar in some of the comments from our players too
Anyone else watched the Arsenal documentary on Amazon yet? on 15:47 - Aug 11 with 519 viewsKieran_Knows

He'll go on to be a top top manager, whether at Arsenal or elsewhere.

The board at Arsenal are clearly all in on him as well. £300m+ spent in 2 windows, allowing him to let key/expensive players go as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else watched the Arsenal documentary on Amazon yet? on 16:03 - Aug 11 with 476 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone else watched the Arsenal documentary on Amazon yet? on 15:47 - Aug 11 by Kieran_Knows

He'll go on to be a top top manager, whether at Arsenal or elsewhere.

The board at Arsenal are clearly all in on him as well. £300m+ spent in 2 windows, allowing him to let key/expensive players go as well.

You wonder if fans/board have the same faith if he doesn’t get top 4 this season.

I agree with you, he’ll go on to be a superb manager somewhere. My guess would be we could see him rock up at Man City or Barca as a next move?
Anyone else watched the Arsenal documentary on Amazon yet? on 16:07 - Aug 11 with 466 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone else watched the Arsenal documentary on Amazon yet? on 16:03 - Aug 11 by ElderGrizzly

You wonder if fans/board have the same faith if he doesn’t get top 4 this season.

I agree with you, he’ll go on to be a superb manager somewhere. My guess would be we could see him rock up at Man City or Barca as a next move?

I think given how the board are all in on him, I think he's probably got another year without getting top 4, then the pressure will ramp up. There's still 5/6 players he wants rid of which could still be seen as 'not his team', but from next summer when their contracts are up, he won't have anymore excuses.

I suspect that will be the case with regards to City or Barcelona.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else watched the Arsenal documentary on Amazon yet? on 16:09 - Aug 11 with 454 viewsKropotkin123

Anyone else watched the Arsenal documentary on Amazon yet? on 16:03 - Aug 11 by ElderGrizzly

I'd be surprised if they aren't in the top 4 this season. I have three of the players in my fantasy football team, so thinking and hoping they finish third.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024