Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station 17:16 - Aug 11 with 1080 viewsKeno

that is for a defined area when you are outside of that defined area?

I'm asking for a friend
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 17:17]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:24 - Aug 11 with 1002 viewsBasuco

BBC sounds app, or phone a friend in that area who leaves the phone by a radio tuned in to the required station.
Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:28 - Aug 11 with 988 viewsnoggin

Phone you're mum and get her to put the phone by the wireless.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:33 - Aug 11 with 982 viewsfactual_blue

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:28 - Aug 11 by noggin

Phone you're mum and get her to put the phone by the wireless.

Oh dear.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:37 - Aug 11 with 957 viewsnoggin

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:33 - Aug 11 by factual_blue

Oh dear.

Or knowing you're a pedantic dick.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:42 - Aug 11 with 946 viewsfactual_blue

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:37 - Aug 11 by noggin

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 19:16 - Aug 11 with 878 viewsFather_Jack

May I recommend the Radio Garden app which let's you choose from local radio stations all over the world.

Less is more.

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 20:18 - Aug 11 with 794 viewsKeno

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 19:16 - Aug 11 by Father_Jack

May I recommend the Radio Garden app which let's you choose from local radio stations all over the world.

I will give that a try, thank you

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 20:22 - Aug 11 with 785 viewscoolcat

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 19:16 - Aug 11 by Father_Jack

Useful to know! :)
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 20:39 - Aug 11 with 754 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 18:37 - Aug 11 by noggin

He's done you there.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 20:47 - Aug 11 with 741 viewsbelgablue

I've been doing a bit of research on this since the Bolton game and don't seem to have figured out so far. I remember a few years back there used to be a link a to radio Suffolk stream on matchdays that went round but imagine that may have been a bit iffy legally...!

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Does anyone know if its possible to listen to a local Radio station on 21:07 - Aug 11 with 699 viewsBLUEBEAT

Alas, majority of football matches get blanked out as per online radio shows.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024