Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. 18:39 - Aug 11 with 725 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Any burning questions for reference to Miss Slave's oracle. Mess with the force at your peril.

Edit. Inspired by Warky's latest report.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 18:40]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 19:07 - Aug 11 with 661 viewsdickie

I've heard she's got a smashing oracle
Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 19:32 - Aug 11 with 638 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 19:07 - Aug 11 by dickie

I've heard she's got a smashing oracle

She has my friend....do you wish to ask it something?

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 19:38 - Aug 11 with 631 viewsJ2BLUE

Hello Mrs Slave.

Will Ipswich get promoted to the Championship at the end of the 22/23 season?

Thank you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 20:05 - Aug 11 with 601 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 19:38 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

Hello Mrs Slave.

Thank you.

It's Miss Slave my friend. I hope your motives are pure!! No gambling I trust.

we shall return.

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 20:10 - Aug 11 with 595 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Greetings most revered oracle.

Will the coming winter be very cold or just a little on the chilly side.

Don’t want to waste my hard earned readies on lots of woolies you see.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 20:33 - Aug 11 with 571 viewsjaykay

could you ask her if the travellers will be gone from friday street by sunday

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 21:02 - Aug 11 with 562 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 19:38 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

Hello Mrs Slave.

Thank you.

The medium of dowsing reveals that the answer is close but no biscuit. Sorry J2 but she is no crowd pleaser.

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 21:06 - Aug 11 with 559 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 20:10 - Aug 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

Greetings most revered oracle.

Will the coming winter be very cold or just a little on the chilly side.

Don’t want to waste my hard earned readies on lots of woolies you see.

Mother nature will do as she wishes I am told. Miss Slave also says to get a nice couple of Merino base layers and quality woolies that will last you for years to come and you can't go wrong. Her gut, not the oracle, says not a harsh Winter btw.

Login to get fewer ads

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 21:09 - Aug 11 with 556 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 20:33 - Aug 11 by jaykay

could you ask her if the travellers will be gone from friday street by sunday

Are they there as well as Aldeburgh now then? The car boot field? She hopes not as her car boot stall plans are on hold due to Covid.

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 21:29 - Aug 11 with 534 viewsJ2BLUE

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 21:02 - Aug 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

The medium of dowsing reveals that the answer is close but no biscuit. Sorry J2 but she is no crowd pleaser.

Thank you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 21:37 - Aug 11 with 525 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 21:29 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

Thank you.

I will have to ask her if that which is written can be altered via sacrifice or some such.

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 23:08 - Aug 11 with 498 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Mystic Miss Slave....possibly an even greater service than Insect of the Day. on 21:06 - Aug 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Mother nature will do as she wishes I am told. Miss Slave also says to get a nice couple of Merino base layers and quality woolies that will last you for years to come and you can't go wrong. Her gut, not the oracle, says not a harsh Winter btw.

Many thanks.
I will take the esteemed sages advice and forthwith purchase some quality warm garments to be on the safe side.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024