Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... 13:25 - Aug 12 with 963 viewsBlueBoots

...I got stuck behind a bin lorry when I was cycling home this morning

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 13:28 - Aug 12 with 940 viewsSitfcB

Cycling.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 13:30 - Aug 12 with 923 viewsFBI

I'm spending the day in the kitchen at the museum where I work as Ops Manager, covering for catering staff absence. In a room about 15foot square, no windows but an oven on all day.

Bloody marvellous.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 869 viewsBlueBoots

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 13:30 - Aug 12 by FBI

I'm spending the day in the kitchen at the museum where I work as Ops Manager, covering for catering staff absence. In a room about 15foot square, no windows but an oven on all day.

Bloody marvellous.

Ouch Windows aren't very helpful in this weather - got into the routine of closing them in the morning as soon as the temperature starts to increase, and opening them at night when it starts to drop. In your case though, could obvs use 1 or 2 because of the oven...stay safe, and try not to melt!

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 13:53 - Aug 12 with 851 viewsMattinLondon

Fat blokes walking around with no tops on.
So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 13:57 - Aug 12 with 825 viewsBlueBoots

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 13:53 - Aug 12 by MattinLondon

Fat blokes walking around with no tops on.

I know the type...available in 2 colours - Brilliant White or Lobster Red...

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 14:40 - Aug 12 with 744 viewsSitfcB

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 13:57 - Aug 12 by BlueBoots

I know the type...available in 2 colours - Brilliant White or Lobster Red...

Racist.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 16:22 - Aug 12 with 674 viewsBlueBoots

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 14:40 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Racist.

More suntanlotiondodgerist...

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 18:48 - Aug 12 with 619 viewsronnyd

There was a report on BBC travel news that that a lorry had broken down and somehow shed it's load of OFFAL all over the road. Bet that was a nice odour in this heat. Reminded of when the wife and i were stuck behind a lorry load of chicken offal from the old EB Packers site in Cotton Lane in Bury. Was on a motor bike. It was dripping all over the road and stank to high heaven. Happy days.
Login to get fewer ads

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 19:01 - Aug 12 with 601 viewsjeera

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 18:48 - Aug 12 by ronnyd

There was a report on BBC travel news that that a lorry had broken down and somehow shed it's load of OFFAL all over the road. Bet that was a nice odour in this heat. Reminded of when the wife and i were stuck behind a lorry load of chicken offal from the old EB Packers site in Cotton Lane in Bury. Was on a motor bike. It was dripping all over the road and stank to high heaven. Happy days.

Someone dumped a bag of prawns (or similar) on a patch of grass next to the car park of where I live a couple of weeks ago.

It pretty much rendered that part of the complex unusable for about a week!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 19:39 - Aug 12 with 569 viewsBlueBoots

So...the worst things about these 30 degree heat days... on 18:48 - Aug 12 by ronnyd

Giving you a rofl for the offal

Has made me count my blessings it was just a pong and bin juice I was avoiding this morning...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024