Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water 16:39 - Aug 12 with 978 viewsElderGrizzly

It’s almost like the media giving anti-vaxxers a platform for the last two years has consequences

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 921 viewsTrequartista

In London, it's come from a polio vaccine given abroad.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:11 - Aug 12 with 908 viewsStokieBlue

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:02 - Aug 12 by Trequartista

The original source may well have been vaccinations in Nigeria but the reality of the situation is that we need to give children the booster because in that demographic the vaccination rates are very low and it's certainly possible to point the finger at anti-vax propaganda as one of the causes of that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:44 - Aug 12 with 851 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:02 - Aug 12 by Trequartista

I'm surprised that the well informed Grizzly one didn't mention that. Actually, thinking about it, no I'm not.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:48 - Aug 12 with 837 viewsgiant_stow

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:44 - Aug 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm surprised that the well informed Grizzly one didn't mention that. Actually, thinking about it, no I'm not.

In fairness, that's just a theory. Personally, I blame Putin for this and monkey pox. Living in North East London, this is too close for comfort - the boy will get his when offered.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:53 - Aug 12 with 824 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:48 - Aug 12 by giant_stow

In fairness, that's just a theory. Personally, I blame Putin for this and monkey pox. Living in North East London, this is too close for comfort - the boy will get his when offered.

Did he miss it the first time around?
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/nhs-vaccinations-and-when-to-have-the

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:56 - Aug 12 with 815 viewsgiant_stow

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:53 - Aug 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Did he miss it the first time around?
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/nhs-vaccinations-and-when-to-have-the

No boss - think they're just advising top-ups. Not t00% on that though.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 18:03 - Aug 12 with 800 viewsElderGrizzly

Parts of London have a Polio vaccine uptake of 37%
Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 18:04 - Aug 12 with 795 viewsElderGrizzly

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:44 - Aug 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ah the bitterness after the Jezza comment earlier :)
Login to get fewer ads

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 19:05 - Aug 12 with 753 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 18:04 - Aug 12 by ElderGrizzly

Ah the bitterness after the Jezza comment earlier :)

I may have missed it...what did you say?

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 19:07 - Aug 12 with 749 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:56 - Aug 12 by giant_stow

No boss - think they're just advising top-ups. Not t00% on that though.

I think there are 5 in the first 14 years according to that link, so should be OK I imagine.

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 19:20 - Aug 12 with 733 viewsTrequartista

Should make it clear that my comment was just something i found interesting, rather than anything to do with a vaccine debate. Every child should be vaccinated against polio.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 20:01 - Aug 12 with 694 viewseastangliaisblue

Polio virus detected in London and now New York sewage water on 17:11 - Aug 12 by StokieBlue

The original source may well have been vaccinations in Nigeria but the reality of the situation is that we need to give children the booster because in that demographic the vaccination rates are very low and it's certainly possible to point the finger at anti-vax propaganda as one of the causes of that.

SB

I dare say you could also point a finger at religion for the low vaccination rate amongst that demographic. I have a relative married to a Nigerian. He like a lot of his family I have met put far too much faith in god to keep them safe and well. I've had to walk away from conversations a few times because it's so frustrating.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2022 20:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024