Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t 20:29 - Aug 12 with 1315 viewsElderGrizzly

And they have revealed they did find illegally held classified information
Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 20:36 - Aug 12 with 1271 viewsjeera

Some of the comments underneath are quite good.

Will anything actually happen or will there be some get-out magicked up?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 20:53 - Aug 12 with 1197 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 20:36 - Aug 12 by jeera

Without osounding like Chico, I ‘m sure he’ll try but the fact Garland has buildiing evidence for almost 2 years makes you think there is more of a chance and the Senate can’t save him this time as it will be a criminal trial.

More likely he’ll die before a trial took place too.

His family are grifting already and Trump shouting ‘but Obama”

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 20:57 - Aug 12 with 1179 viewsIllinoisblue

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 20:53 - Aug 12 by ElderGrizzly

Without osounding like Chico, I ‘m sure he’ll try but the fact Garland has buildiing evidence for almost 2 years makes you think there is more of a chance and the Senate can’t save him this time as it will be a criminal trial.

The shameless and never ending grifting is amazing. Would love to see how many donations are from Americans with very little but who can’t wait to give to the billionaire conman because of a shared hatred of people who don’t look like them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 21:05 - Aug 12 with 1148 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 20:57 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

The shameless and never ending grifting is amazing. Would love to see how many donations are from Americans with very little but who can’t wait to give to the billionaire conman because of a shared hatred of people who don’t look like them.

More info coming out…

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 22:42 - Aug 12 with 983 viewsfactual_blue

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 21:05 - Aug 12 by ElderGrizzly

More info coming out…

Presumably this is all timed to debar him from running in 2024.

I hope.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 22:46 - Aug 12 with 962 viewsMookamoo

Wasn't there a report early on in his presidency about selling nuclear tech to the Saudi's?
Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 22:53 - Aug 12 with 950 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 20:53 - Aug 12 by ElderGrizzly

Now would be a good time for Obama to sue Trump for $33b for defamation of character. First move: apply to have Trump's assets frozen.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 10:09 - Aug 13 with 634 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 22:46 - Aug 12 by Mookamoo

Wasn't there a report early on in his presidency about selling nuclear tech to the Saudi's?

Yes. The Saudi’s dropped $2bn into Jared’s bank account for ‘advice’ and investment

Thread on it here

And a great cartoon that sums it all up

Login to get fewer ads

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 11:14 - Aug 13 with 547 viewsOldsmoker

Trump’s FBi warrant revealed & he did/does have documents he shouldn’t on 20:36 - Aug 12 by jeera

Something will happen - it has to happen.

If he isn't charged then Trump can claim he's innocent as they didn't charge him.
I remember the Mueller report that said there was sufficient evidence to prosecute him for obstruction of justice but he'd let the (not) independent Justice department deal with it. They ruled that a sitting president couldn't be charged although some of this stuff happened before he was elected.

Trump claimed he was completely exonerated which was completely untrue.
That's Trump's playbook so if they don't charge him then we'll hear the same nonsense from the 'victim'.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024