Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes all I need is the that I breath 07:41 - Aug 13 with 1650 viewsPendejo

Last week my phone / car had a Bluetooth spat which resulted in listening to the radio heard this tune

This morning it is an earworm

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 10:00 - Aug 13 with 1535 viewsdickie

That's almost as good as Creep by Radiohead
Sometimes all I need is the AIR that I breath (n/t) on 20:12 - Aug 13 with 1437 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 20:19 - Aug 13 with 1424 viewsjeera

One of my favourite songs as a kid.

Didn't know who they were nor care, but it was on some compilation album of my parents.

I keep having a well-known song buzzing around and can't for the life of me think what it is or who by. And it's a really well known song which makes it more frustrating.

Simple chorus of 'wooahh ooh la la'. I can't even place the era for goodness' sake. It could be the Beatles or Manfred or it could be much later.

I got nothing and it's been doing my head in.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sometimes all I need is the AIR that I breath (n/t) on 20:45 - Aug 13 with 1398 viewssolemio

Sometimes all I need is the AIR that I breath (n/t) on 20:12 - Aug 13 by factual_blue

One of your very best posts, Facters, well deserving of the uppie I have given it.
BREATHE. on 20:46 - Aug 13 with 1389 viewsjeera

Sometimes all I need is the AIR that I breath (n/t) on 20:12 - Aug 13 by factual_blue

nt

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 20:52 - Aug 13 with 1379 viewspowinswitch

Now that piece of music could be a wonderful one, to replace hey Jude as the bit they play just before kick off. Imagine the crowd singing the chorus, followed by Ipswich, the one where yo clap 9 times, then chant ipswich.

Hey Jude may be fine, but for example when sheff Wednesday come down, they belt that out big time. MIT galvanises them. If all you need is the air that I breathe isn’t used by anybody else, then it seems to be a good one to use at kick off

I’ll get my coat
Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 20:53 - Aug 13 with 1370 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 20:19 - Aug 13 by jeera

Didn't know who they were nor care, but it was on some compilation album of my parents.

I keep having a well-known song buzzing around and can't for the life of me think what it is or who by. And it's a really well known song which makes it more frustrating.

Simple chorus of 'wooahh ooh la la'. I can't even place the era for goodness' sake. It could be the Beatles or Manfred or it could be much later.

Perhaps this?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 21:25 - Aug 13 with 1340 viewsjeera

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 20:53 - Aug 13 by GlasgowBlue

Perhaps this?

Cracking track but not the one unfortunately.

Login to get fewer ads

BREATHE. on 21:35 - Aug 13 with 1325 viewsfactual_blue

BREATHE. on 20:46 - Aug 13 by jeera

nt

One of your very best posts, Jeera, well deserving of the uppie I have given it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

BREATHE. on 22:24 - Aug 13 with 1273 viewsjeera

BREATHE. on 21:35 - Aug 13 by factual_blue

One of your very best posts, Jeera, well deserving of the uppie I have given it.

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:11 - Aug 13 with 1207 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 21:25 - Aug 13 by jeera

Cracking track but not the one unfortunately.

I’m having one more guess before bed. Howard Jones Things Can Only Get Better, which is a real ear worm.

Iron Lion Zion

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:29 - Aug 13 with 1184 viewsHereford_Blue

Your chorus line sounds very much like ‘day we caught the train’ by Ocean Colour Scene but that’s a magnitude of difference ref time period…
Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:32 - Aug 13 with 1172 viewsmarchy

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:33 - Aug 13 with 1165 viewsmarchy

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:29 - Aug 13 by Hereford_Blue

Your chorus line sounds very much like ‘day we caught the train’ by Ocean Colour Scene but that’s a magnitude of difference ref time period…

Haha great minds!
Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:33 - Aug 13 with 1154 viewsHereford_Blue

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:33 - Aug 13 by marchy

Haha great minds!

Indeed!!
Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 02:29 - Aug 14 with 1074 viewsjeera

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:33 - Aug 13 by Hereford_Blue

Indeed!!

You two clever chaps!

Those same few notes have been bouncing around inside my head for days and I just couldn't join it up.

Cheers gentleman. I was going a bit mad.

Sometimes all I need is the AIR that I breath (n/t) on 07:27 - Aug 14 with 983 viewsBluebell

I think it should be ‘breathe’ .
Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 08:13 - Aug 14 with 952 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:32 - Aug 13 by marchy

Banger

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Sometimes all I need is the AIR that I breath (n/t) on 08:18 - Aug 14 with 932 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sometimes all I need is the AIR that I breath (n/t) on 07:27 - Aug 14 by Bluebell

I think it should be ‘breathe’ .

Finally a decent post. Have an uppie Bluebell.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 09:20 - Aug 14 with 887 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 23:32 - Aug 13 by marchy

Ah. I can see why Jeera thought it sounded like Manfred Mann. The vocals are very Mike d’Abo.

Iron Lion Zion

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 11:15 - Aug 14 with 820 viewsEdwardStone

Sometimes all I need is the that I breath on 09:20 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Ah. I can see why Jeera thought it sounded like Manfred Mann. The vocals are very Mike d’Abo.

I just hear J Lennon on this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024