Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Follow the Town, up or down 08:00 - Aug 13 with 663 viewsPendejo

Waiting in the queue for the bathroom, then off to a greasy spoon for brekkie, refill fuel tank, pick up 2 passengers and then hit the road to Ipswich.

I continue to hope for a win, but still have no expectations for today or this season.

COYB give us some goals....

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Follow the Town, up or down on 08:19 - Aug 13 with 602 viewsVic

I reckon we need a run of 6 or 7 really good results before us success starved ITFC fans start to turn hope into expectation.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Follow the Town, up or down on 08:21 - Aug 13 with 596 viewsDJR

That's the spirit! I'm also shortly due to set off but always go to games expecting Ipswich to win despite a vast amount of evidence to the contrary.
Follow the Town, up or down on 08:50 - Aug 13 with 548 viewsPioneerBlue

If you can’t go into games with a positive winning expectation from this team, in this league, right now how can football be for you?!

I can see an argument that says, it’s only L1. We were competing with the best in European at one time, but you can only compete in the here and now. And right now, we have a collection of the best players in the league being coached by some the best young coaches and a whole season ahead of us.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Follow the Town, up or down on 09:43 - Aug 13 with 484 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Follow the Town, up or down on 08:50 - Aug 13 by PioneerBlue

If you can’t go into games with a positive winning expectation from this team, in this league, right now how can football be for you?!

I can see an argument that says, it’s only L1. We were competing with the best in European at one time, but you can only compete in the here and now. And right now, we have a collection of the best players in the league being coached by some the best young coaches and a whole season ahead of us.

“If you can’t go into games with a positive winning expectation from this team, in this league, right now how can football be for you?! “

Because it’s been said for the last 3 years we have the best squad in the league. And yet here we are…
Follow the Town, up or down on 10:00 - Aug 13 with 456 viewsPioneerBlue

Follow the Town, up or down on 09:43 - Aug 13 by SuperKieranMcKenna

“If you can’t go into games with a positive winning expectation from this team, in this league, right now how can football be for you?! “

Because it’s been said for the last 3 years we have the best squad in the league. And yet here we are…

Don’t all supporters start from a position of hope?! I was of the view that supporting ITFC is character building, therefore it doesn’t matter what’s been said, that’s the past, what do you see with your own eyes?

Top players for the league, top coaching set up in place working hard to realise their own ambitions, and a whole season ahead. That must set a positive expectation going into games, coupled with 4 from 6, whether the season turns out as hoped is immaterial for the moment.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024