Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! 16:27 - Aug 13 with 928 viewsKorrupt

Lovely
Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 16:28 - Aug 13 with 909 viewsjeera

That's an excellent take!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 16:34 - Aug 13 with 868 viewsOldsmoker

Nodge One point from the first 3 games.
What's changed? That's close to last seasons form.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 16:37 - Aug 13 with 833 viewsBlueBadger

Controversial take - we could do with them picking up a few points in the net few weeks. They carry on like this, there's chance they'll sack the manager and employ someone competent.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 16:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 16:38 - Aug 13 with 813 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

OMG that would be the icing on the cake if we went up and they went down again LOL
Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 16:41 - Aug 13 with 780 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 16:38 - Aug 13 by Tampa_Florida_Blue

OMG that would be the icing on the cake if we went up and they went down again LOL

That’s the most Mumsnet post of the day. Congrats!
Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 16:45 - Aug 13 with 750 viewsjeera

Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 16:41 - Aug 13 by SuperKieranMcKenna

That’s the most Mumsnet post of the day. Congrats!

No mention of what type of cake either.

Reserving judgement until it's clear.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Nodge bottom!! We're one place behind them! on 17:08 - Aug 13 with 590 viewsIpswichKnight

Read the NCFC replies on Twitter 🍿
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024