Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's the way aha, aha I like it aha, aha! 21:53 - Aug 13 with 394 viewsPendejo

Must be many many years since I've seen our first two home league games. Possibly 95/96 when I last had a ST, just before moving away from Ipswich.

I can't ever remember feeling the way I did about that third goal. I felt emotional in a felt the urge to cry. Sitting and typing that feels silly, but that's what I felt at the time.

There was a beauty to that goal in real time viewing from Cobbold Stand that seeing it on the highlights ruins it, it doesn't look as good as it did live.

Morsy - deserves to inherit Wark 's "He's here he's there, he's every f ckng where" chant. Captain's performance .

Walton - how is he in the third tier? Had a dodgy punch but ball was coming out of the sun.

JD, as has already been posted, morphed into Cafu! That run for first goal, that interplay for third, oh and pretty much everything else.

Edmondson and the Woolf look assured.

Evans played well overall but really can't take a corner.

Harness gets better and better, Chaplin busy and creative, Burns well is Burns.

Ladapo did a job on their defence, worked hard, deserved a goal.

Of the subs I'll only mention Edwards... Passed dutifully to his colleagues when he deserved to take a shot.

No one let us down, they played some truly beautiful football and I feel good about football.

The only negative? PR car park price increase!
V Bolton all day £5.00
Today I wasn't looking I just took the charge to £5.50 and paid it, only noticing it only gave me 5 hours as I put it in my windscreen.
It's unmanned, so no labour charge increase, the machines are solar powered, aren't they? So no power charge increase...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024