Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Humans can’t follow instructions so an animal is killed 15:16 - Aug 14 with 897 viewspointofblue

Figures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62539485

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Humans can’t follow instructions so an animal is killed on 15:35 - Aug 14 with 797 viewsIllinoisblue

Didn’t move her to a fjord out of “concerns for her safety”. Euthanise her anyway.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Humans can’t follow instructions so an animal is killed on 15:36 - Aug 14 with 796 viewsnoggin

Tragedy. I can't believe they didn't attempt to move her first.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2022 15:37]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Humans can’t follow instructions so an animal is killed on 15:54 - Aug 14 with 751 viewsTrequartista

Not exactly known for their love of aquatic mammals in Norway.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Humans can’t follow instructions so an animal is killed on 15:55 - Aug 14 with 739 viewsnoggin

Humans can’t follow instructions so an animal is killed on 15:54 - Aug 14 by Trequartista

Not exactly known for their love of aquatic mammals in Norway.

They love whales, usually with potatoes and gravy.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Humans can’t follow instructions so an animal is killed on 15:56 - Aug 14 with 736 viewssolomon

If further proof was need that our species is a virus.
Humans can’t follow instructions so an animal is killed on 17:53 - Aug 14 with 604 viewsNthQldITFC

'The operation to euthanise her had been carried out "in a humane fashion", with the body taken for further examination by vets.'

I also really despise the use of the phrase 'put down'. What they have done is killed a highly intelligent mammal doing her natural thing, for the convenience of some stupid humans. Humans can really just fk off a lot of the time as far as I'm concerned.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024