Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer 14:01 - Aug 15 with 1460 viewsElderGrizzly

And be quiet with it

Another 'group' utterly devoid of reality of course.
Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:03 - Aug 15 with 1428 viewsgiant_stow

My word, what I crap angle - is that the best they could come up with or is the disrespect so deeply ingrained that they thought that would wash?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:05 - Aug 15 with 1413 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To be fair, what Truss and/or Johnson have in store for us, Government paralysis is almost certainly preferable.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:07 - Aug 15 with 1394 viewsElderGrizzly

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:05 - Aug 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be fair, what Truss and/or Johnson have in store for us, Government paralysis is almost certainly preferable.

The Bruges group officially support Liz Truss of course, as she has displayed more swivel-eyed lunacy so far.
Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:16 - Aug 15 with 1320 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

The "politically independent" Bruges Group defending Johnson? Surely not.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:21 - Aug 15 with 1296 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:16 - Aug 15 by You_Bloo_Right

The "politically independent" Bruges Group defending Johnson? Surely not.

It's a rather interesting name for a group whose stated aim is to distance the UK from integration with the EU.

"The group is often associated with the Conservative Party, including MPs such as Iain Duncan Smith, Daniel Hannan, John Redwood, and Norman Lamont. However, it is formally an independent all-party think tank."

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:23 - Aug 15 with 1278 viewsElderGrizzly

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:21 - Aug 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's a rather interesting name for a group whose stated aim is to distance the UK from integration with the EU.

"The group is often associated with the Conservative Party, including MPs such as Iain Duncan Smith, Daniel Hannan, John Redwood, and Norman Lamont. However, it is formally an independent all-party think tank."

I can see them and the ERG having a West-Side Story dance-off for most xenophobic tossers
Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:41 - Aug 15 with 1242 viewsEwan_Oozami

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:23 - Aug 15 by ElderGrizzly

I can see them and the ERG having a West-Side Story dance-off for most xenophobic tossers

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 17:25 - Aug 15 with 1099 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:07 - Aug 15 by ElderGrizzly

The Bruges group officially support Liz Truss of course, as she has displayed more swivel-eyed lunacy so far.

"Bruges Group": that chat at the bottom of your WhatsApp for the Stag Party organised by an insufferable bellend for insufferable bellends, that you ducked out of at the first opportunity.
Login to get fewer ads

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 17:33 - Aug 15 with 1071 viewslowhouseblue

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:03 - Aug 15 by giant_stow

My word, what I crap angle - is that the best they could come up with or is the disrespect so deeply ingrained that they thought that would wash?

quite. you wanted boris to go because he was lazy and incompetent so it's entirely your own fault you get another 2 months of him being lazy and incompetent. you just shouldn't have made a fuss about it in the first place.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 17:50 - Aug 15 with 1011 viewsChurchman

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 14:21 - Aug 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

A sorry collection of clueless idiots for whom anything that’s gone wrong is somebody else’s problem or fault. I wonder who they’ll blame in two long years time when they barely have enough MPs left to fill a telephone booth?
Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 18:10 - Aug 15 with 967 viewsjeera

They're just parroting what people have said to the likes of them over Brexit.

For a so-called 'Intellectual' group they come across as rather shallow.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 18:27 - Aug 15 with 912 viewseireblue

Curious, I suppose they are upset about Chris Pincher not being chief whip as well.
Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 22:03 - Aug 15 with 780 viewspointofblue

I'm confused - are they suggesting we would have noticed a difference had he not lied his way to the sack?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Apparently getting rid of Boris means we should all suffer on 22:09 - Aug 15 with 744 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Big policy decisions”

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024