Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI 21:55 - Aug 15 with 1405 viewsElderGrizzly

One was his Presidential/Diplomatic which he should have returned on leaving and was part of the classified docs seized

One was expired and the other is apparently his current passport.

Flight risk protocol applied it looks like?

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 22:00 - Aug 15 with 1341 viewsElderGrizzly

And the peril increases…

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 22:24 - Aug 15 with 1251 viewsIllinoisblue

I hope when all the dust has settled he has to suffer genuine actual consequences. Feels like there’s been endless nudge nudge rumour rumour for years now and nothing ever happens. This seems different. Here’s hoping.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 23:18 - Aug 15 with 1136 viewsElderGrizzly

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 22:24 - Aug 15 by Illinoisblue

I hope when all the dust has settled he has to suffer genuine actual consequences. Feels like there’s been endless nudge nudge rumour rumour for years now and nothing ever happens. This seems different. Here’s hoping.

It does feel like an AG doing his job as he should do, without leak and without drama for 18 months.

Building his case and then ‘bang’.

I did see a GOP Senator saying at the weekend that Trump could still run a Presidential Campaign from prison if he got a short sentence. They are cultish deluded
Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 23:25 - Aug 15 with 1111 viewsmylittletown

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 22:24 - Aug 15 by Illinoisblue

Yes, let's hope he put away for the rest of his life. He would be beyond contempt, but he is apparently impervious to it anyway.
Total scumbag with absolutely no redeeming features.
Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 00:22 - Aug 16 with 1004 viewsIllinoisblue

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 23:18 - Aug 15 by ElderGrizzly

It does feel like an AG doing his job as he should do, without leak and without drama for 18 months.

Building his case and then ‘bang’.

I did see a GOP Senator saying at the weekend that Trump could still run a Presidential Campaign from prison if he got a short sentence. They are cultish deluded

The GOP is finished if they persist in backing Trump. A New Republican Party (a la New Labour rebrand) would see them in power for a long time if they properly tapped into the middle classes who lean slightly to the right but are repulsed by Trump and other repub extremists.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 06:00 - Aug 16 with 842 viewsElderGrizzly

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 00:22 - Aug 16 by Illinoisblue

The GOP is finished if they persist in backing Trump. A New Republican Party (a la New Labour rebrand) would see them in power for a long time if they properly tapped into the middle classes who lean slightly to the right but are repulsed by Trump and other repub extremists.

Laura Ingraham broke ranks last night and said maybe its time to turn the page on Trump

Could be a pivotal moment
Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 09:11 - Aug 16 with 693 viewsGuthrum

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 06:00 - Aug 16 by ElderGrizzly

Laura Ingraham broke ranks last night and said maybe its time to turn the page on Trump

Could be a pivotal moment

That's significant. Also not seen any reports of the odious Tucker Carlson spouting his usual guff in the last few days (maybe is on vacation?).

Certainly things seem to have got to a new level of serious for Trump, with actual action taken against him, not just nibbling around the fringe characters.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ha - Trump had his passports seized by the FBI on 09:16 - Aug 16 with 666 viewslowhouseblue

it all feels like al capone finally getting caught for not having filed his tax return.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024