Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope we’ve got this 16 year old Rio Morgan locked in to a strong contract 23:06 - Aug 15 with 2108 viewsunstableblue

He looks a real ball player

Great skills in his assist for our our goals in the U18 win at Peterborough recently

Man U scouts must have had a look?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I hope we’ve got this 16 year old Rio Morgan locked in to a strong contract on 11:24 - Aug 16 with 1329 viewsBlueBadger

I know it's poor form to dump on young players but is that goalie really the best NI could do?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope we’ve got this 16 year old Rio Morgan locked in to a strong contract on 12:00 - Aug 16 with 1190 viewsMattinLondon

He’s under seventeen so I don’t think he sign a contract.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 18:44]
I hope we’ve got this 16 year old Rio Morgan locked in to a strong contract on 14:02 - Aug 16 with 1013 viewsArnieM

…. And contracts per day aren’t worth the paper they’re written on. If a PL comes in for him, he’s gone!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I hope we’ve got this 16 year old Rio Morgan locked in to a strong contract on 14:31 - Aug 16 with 893 viewschicoazul

Who wants to tell him lads?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I hope we’ve got this 16 year old Rio Morgan locked in to a strong contract on 14:39 - Aug 16 with 851 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I hope we’ve got this 16 year old Rio Morgan locked in to a strong contract on 14:31 - Aug 16 by chicoazul

Who wants to tell him lads?

Which bit?

That one good highlight clip from a pre-season friendly doesn't tell you much about his future career;

That it was shared when it happened;

That you can't put youths on "strong" contracts; it is illegal?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024