Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As above, so below. 10:47 - Aug 16 with 592 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/crime/suffolk-councillor-can-stay-despite-conviction

Interesting that nowhere in this article do the EADT mention which party this corrupt and criminally inclined councillor represents.
Tom Rhyming-Slang must have threatened to pull his column(double meaning fully intended) if they mentioned it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As above, so below. on 15:55 - Aug 16 with 439 viewsArnoldMoorhen

A care setting for Pre-Schoolers employed too few staff, left children in the sole care of a very young and inperienced employee, and three small children found their way into the street without the knowledge or awareness of staff.

It is only through the intervention of a responsible passer-by that this didn't end in a serious accident or the children being abducted.

And then she committed bribery, twice, and coerced relevant staff to lie to an investigating supervisory body.

£200 fine and 60 hours community service. White collar crime is never taken seriously.
As above, so below. on 16:07 - Aug 16 with 427 viewsOldsmoker

As above, so below. on 15:55 - Aug 16 by ArnoldMoorhen

A care setting for Pre-Schoolers employed too few staff, left children in the sole care of a very young and inperienced employee, and three small children found their way into the street without the knowledge or awareness of staff.

It is only through the intervention of a responsible passer-by that this didn't end in a serious accident or the children being abducted.

And then she committed bribery, twice, and coerced relevant staff to lie to an investigating supervisory body.

£200 fine and 60 hours community service. White collar crime is never taken seriously.

£200 and community service.
I wonder why the magistrate was lenient with a defendant who is known to bribe people to escape her deserved punishment.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024