Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh just staked a claim to. the left back 21:52 - Aug 16 with 1324 viewsBobsthename

position going forward think he gives us more than Davis i know we paid a big fee for Davis but Leigh looks more like the real deal.
Completely disagree on 21:57 - Aug 16 with 1263 viewsunstableblue

Leigh was good, and he brings a physicality for a Tuesday night at Burton.

BUT, Leif is a far better wing back and technical player.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Completely disagree on 22:01 - Aug 16 with 1179 viewsGuthrum

Completely disagree on 21:57 - Aug 16 by unstableblue

Horses for courses. Use the squad wisely, rather than just having a First team and backups.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Completely disagree on 22:02 - Aug 16 with 1149 viewsBobsthename

Completely disagree on 21:57 - Aug 16 by unstableblue

To be honest i’m not a fan of him only 3 games under his belt and at the moment Leigh looks more confident and got forward more than Davis but it’s all about opinions.
Leigh just staked a claim to. the left back on 22:11 - Aug 16 with 979 viewsBigCommon

Think he played tonight to give us a bit more in the air... Didn't get forwards enough for me in the first half. But that was probably down to how Burton played. I just thought it left Harness with a more difficult pass to find, rather than a easy pass to a supporting WB... Good solid game though.
Leigh just staked a claim to. the left back on 22:14 - Aug 16 with 890 viewsMullet

He's a great asset but there's no way Davis is the 2nd choice. You can see how much he's coming into his own and when you face teams like Burton away having Leigh to come in and give us the flexibility we showed tonight was great.

Donacien almost dropped in at a traditional RB as he had Jackson ahead of him and their 10 was trying to get in there, Leigh was less comfortable closing a similar gap up. Heading back inside etc. Think we will need to work on that to get everyone up to speed in those sort of instances.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Completely disagree on 22:18 - Aug 16 with 855 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Completely disagree on 22:02 - Aug 16 by Bobsthename

To be honest i’m not a fan of him only 3 games under his belt and at the moment Leigh looks more confident and got forward more than Davis but it’s all about opinions.

Davis was poor on his debut v Bolton but very good on Saturday. He offered us the width and attacking threat that we had missed before. His control and passing were very good too.

Leigh played well against Bolton and was decent tonight but no way (on the limited evidence so far) is he better than Davis.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leigh just staked a claim to. the left back on 22:20 - Aug 16 with 791 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Leigh just staked a claim to. the left back on 22:11 - Aug 16 by BigCommon

Think he played tonight to give us a bit more in the air... Didn't get forwards enough for me in the first half. But that was probably down to how Burton played. I just thought it left Harness with a more difficult pass to find, rather than a easy pass to a supporting WB... Good solid game though.

I think Davis struggled in his first match and maybe a rest after Saturday was wise.

I expect him to play this Saturday as long as he is available and to offer us more width than Leigh did in the first half.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leigh just staked a claim to. the left back on 22:25 - Aug 16 with 743 viewsITFC1977

Basically we have 2 good left back/left wing backs. What a problem for us to argue about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024