Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walton - exceptional again 22:48 - Aug 16 with 2890 viewsPlums

Was he hit by something thrown from the crowd in the second half? It certainly looked that way to me and the ref appeared to hand something to a steward.
If he was, not only will that be a hefty fine for Burton but also further kudos to our No 1 for not allowing it to affect him.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Walton - exceptional again on 16:28 - Aug 17 with 502 viewsMullet

Walton - exceptional again on 13:43 - Aug 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Here you go. It really was unbelievable.

Saw that this morning, and suffice to say it's now claimed top spot from my earlier post. Did not look like it was all him who did that from iFollow.

Lovely stuff.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Walton - exceptional again on 16:37 - Aug 17 with 474 viewsPhilTWTD

Walton - exceptional again on 07:36 - Aug 17 by textbackup

The save after about a min was absolutely incredible

Sort of keeper that saves us 12/15 points a season

Did he actually save that? I've been watching the video posted on Twitter and I can't see that he did, just the angle making it look like he got to it, seems too far away from the ball and player. From the other angle, the main footage, it looked like the Burton player headed it wide and then it went out off Leigh. Just wondered if anyone saw it at the time from the stand and can confirm that he saved it.
Walton - exceptional again on 16:39 - Aug 17 with 465 viewsPhilTWTD

Walton - exceptional again on 13:43 - Aug 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Here you go. It really was unbelievable.

Probably a better place for my post above, but I'm not sure he saves it, does he? Think it's just the angle/foreshortening making it look as if he did. If he did it's a remarkable save. One in the second half with his foot was superb, although the striker will be fuming at himself I'm sure.
Walton - exceptional again on 16:41 - Aug 17 with 461 viewsMullet

Walton - exceptional again on 16:39 - Aug 17 by PhilTWTD

Probably a better place for my post above, but I'm not sure he saves it, does he? Think it's just the angle/foreshortening making it look as if he did. If he did it's a remarkable save. One in the second half with his foot was superb, although the striker will be fuming at himself I'm sure.

Palms it off the striker's head I reckon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Walton - exceptional again on 17:16 - Aug 17 with 418 viewsSamWhiteUK

Definitely a save. You can see in the GIF below the ball make a slight movement to the right off the strikers head before Walton palms it left.

Walton - exceptional again on 19:05 - Aug 17 with 394 viewsPhilTWTD

Walton - exceptional again on 16:41 - Aug 17 by Mullet

Palms it off the striker's head I reckon.

Possibly, but I'm not sure he's close enough to him to do that, though. Could be wrong however. I thought at the time the Burton player headed it straight wide as he turned his ankle.
Walton - exceptional again on 19:15 - Aug 17 with 380 viewsclive_baker

Walton - exceptional again on 16:37 - Aug 17 by PhilTWTD

Did he actually save that? I've been watching the video posted on Twitter and I can't see that he did, just the angle making it look like he got to it, seems too far away from the ball and player. From the other angle, the main footage, it looked like the Burton player headed it wide and then it went out off Leigh. Just wondered if anyone saw it at the time from the stand and can confirm that he saved it.

100% saved it. Burton player headed it, hit Waltons up stretched hand and behind for a corner. I had a perfect view of it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

He’s remarkable (n/t) on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 356 viewsunstableblue

Walton - exceptional again on 17:16 - Aug 17 by SamWhiteUK

Definitely a save. You can see in the GIF below the ball make a slight movement to the right off the strikers head before Walton palms it left.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Login to get fewer ads

Walton - exceptional again on 20:21 - Aug 17 with 355 viewstextbackup

Walton - exceptional again on 16:37 - Aug 17 by PhilTWTD

Yep, first chance comes off the bar I think, then follow up from 1yard out, whilst he’s laying on the floor, saw a giant hand go up and claw it away

We were to the left of goal and had a clear view.

Couple of our players went over literally open mouthed at what he’d just done, think I could make out ‘how the fck’ from wolf.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Walton - exceptional again on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 350 viewstextbackup

Walton - exceptional again on 17:16 - Aug 17 by SamWhiteUK

FAO Phil, perfect shot here.

That is horrifically illegal. He was laying on the floor .5 of a second earlier 😂😂😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Walton - exceptional again on 20:53 - Aug 17 with 329 viewsPJH

Walton - exceptional again on 19:15 - Aug 17 by clive_baker

100% saved it. Burton player headed it, hit Waltons up stretched hand and behind for a corner. I had a perfect view of it.

Yes, I thought at the time that it was a double save but then read that the second one wasn't but vids confirm my first thought-which is nice.

He is an exceptionally good keeper without any obvious weakness and capable of amazing saves, which he does frequently.

Still think that we would not have won at Wycombe last season without his save when we were 3-1 ahead.
Walton - exceptional again on 21:00 - Aug 17 with 315 viewsPhilTWTD

Walton - exceptional again on 20:21 - Aug 17 by textbackup

Yep, first chance comes off the bar I think, then follow up from 1yard out, whilst he’s laying on the floor, saw a giant hand go up and claw it away

We were to the left of goal and had a clear view.

Couple of our players went over literally open mouthed at what he’d just done, think I could make out ‘how the fck’ from wolf.

Cheers, very impressive save. Didn't consider that he saved it at the time, I have to say.
He’s remarkable (n/t) on 21:03 - Aug 17 with 315 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He’s remarkable (n/t) on 20:18 - Aug 17 by unstableblue

I was with Phil but this GIF along with testimony of fans who saw it live make me believe this was a remarkable and ultimately match-winning save.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

He’s remarkable (n/t) on 21:07 - Aug 17 with 305 viewsunstableblue

He’s remarkable (n/t) on 21:03 - Aug 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was with Phil but this GIF along with testimony of fans who saw it live make me believe this was a remarkable and ultimately match-winning save.

Phil is a heretic

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024