Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just need to check some lyrics from last night 10:27 - Aug 17 with 5553 viewsBobbychase

No 1:
On our way, we're on our way
To the Championship, we're on our way
How we get there I don't know
How we get there I don't care
All I know is Ipswich are on their way

We've got: Marcus Harness
?????unsure of last line????

Cheers

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:31 - Aug 17 with 4913 viewsclive_baker

All of the time

One of my least favourite toons that one.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:33 - Aug 17 with 4895 viewsITFC_Forever

That On Our Way song descends in to a real dirge as (quelle surprise), no-one knows all the words.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:34 - Aug 17 with 4877 viewsBobbychase

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:33 - Aug 17 by ITFC_Forever

That On Our Way song descends in to a real dirge as (quelle surprise), no-one knows all the words.

Yeah. It sure does. That's why the words need sharing as it feels like it's one that will hang around

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:35 - Aug 17 with 4850 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Both dreadful
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:39 - Aug 17 with 4826 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:31 - Aug 17 by clive_baker

All of the time

Everyone* knows the best song involving Harness is:

I like it I like it I like like it ohhhohhhohohhhhoohh ohhhhhhhh
Harness Burns n Fred Ladapoooo

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 11:06 - Aug 17 with 4765 viewsBlue_Order

Say that you want me (say that you want me)
All of the time (all of the time)
Say that you need me (say that you need me)
You’ll always be mine (always be mine)

Cause we’ve got Marcus Harness
We’ve got Marcus Harness
Cause we’ve got Marcus Harness
So glad you’re mine

(Most probably sang ‘all the time’ last night for the last line though)
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 11:08 - Aug 17 with 4745 viewsBlue_Order

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:33 - Aug 17 by ITFC_Forever

The only bit people sing differently is “all I know is Ipswich/Town are on their way”

I sing ‘Town’ personally because it scans better.
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 11:08 - Aug 17 with 4741 viewsStenvict

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:39 - Aug 17 by Matt_Netherlands

Everyone* knows the best song involving Harness is:

I like it I like it I like like it ohhhohhhohohhhhoohh ohhhhhhhh
Harness Burns n Fred Ladapoooo

Yet another chant taken from another team and adapted to our own. At least Blue Action's Burn's chant is original, I believe.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Login to get fewer ads

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 11:12 - Aug 17 with 4711 viewsMeltonBlue

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:31 - Aug 17 by clive_baker

All of the time

Should be the Boncho song for Harness IMO
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 11:22 - Aug 17 with 4677 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I hate the "To the Championship" bit. I know we are, but it just sounds so tinpot.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 12:05 - Aug 17 with 4551 viewsSitfcB

it’s hardly a new song and people still can’t get it right.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 12:13 - Aug 17 with 4517 viewsBobbychase

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 11:22 - Aug 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

I hate the "To the Championship" bit. I know we are, but it just sounds so tinpot.

I've never been a fan of that song over the years tbh but it sounded good last night and given how hard it is to get new ones off the ground, it's a good thing overall.

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 12:19 - Aug 17 with 4500 viewsclive_baker

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 11:22 - Aug 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

To the title would probably be better and also scans better.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 12:23 - Aug 17 with 4474 viewsSimonds92

After listening to an old Peter Crouch podcast earlier i think we need a DJ Luck & MC Neat.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 22:01]
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 12:34 - Aug 17 with 4433 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Both awful

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:21 - Aug 17 with 4155 viewsWhataday78

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 11:08 - Aug 17 by Stenvict

Yet another chant taken from another team and adapted to our own. At least Blue Action's Burn's chant is original, I believe.

Where exactly do you think most songs come from...
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:30 - Aug 17 with 4135 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Should introduce:

“We’ve got Kieran McKenna

He knows exactly what we need

Fridge at the back, Freddie in attack

Ipswich gonna win the f….ing league”
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:44 - Aug 17 with 4084 viewsTractorCam

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 12:05 - Aug 17 by SitfcB

it’s hardly a new song and people still can’t get it right.

Remember this is Town fans, people around me at home games never remember the "Who the f**k are we" line in the Blue and White army song. It's only two lines and even when i'm on my own people get it wrong, or they just really hate swearing.

Then of course you have the early speed up of "Oh when the town go marching in", that song has been around as long as I have!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 4061 viewsStenvict

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:21 - Aug 17 by Whataday78

Where exactly do you think most songs come from...

It has to start with one team. Numerous teams don't spontaneously come up with the same song at the same time.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:52 - Aug 17 with 4041 viewsParky

Sounded pretty good last night!😁
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 4021 viewsWeirdFishes

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 12:34 - Aug 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

Both awful

Almost as bad as the Liverpool song we sing.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 22:04 - Aug 17 with 3992 viewsPlums

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:57 - Aug 17 by WeirdFishes

Almost as bad as the Liverpool song we sing.

And the Leeds one

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 22:19 - Aug 17 with 3943 viewsgosblue

One really embarrassing song sometimes sung by our supporters is:

‘Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that’

Remind me, when were we ever Champions of Europe?
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 08:07 - Aug 18 with 3667 viewsBluespeed225

Throw in 'I was born. under the North Stand' from way back, and we've got a great 'Paint Your Wagon' set list going on. I reckon 'Hand Me Down that Can Of beans' could be worked into something, and of course 'There's a Coach coming in' when Kieron increases his staff.
'I talk to The Trees'.Hmmm...
Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 10:20 - Aug 18 with 3498 viewsBobbychase

Just need to check some lyrics from last night on 21:48 - Aug 17 by Stenvict

It has to start with one team. Numerous teams don't spontaneously come up with the same song at the same time.

You to me are everything
Our very own Egyptian King
Sam Morsy
Sam Morsy

Not sure why this hasn't caught on. The club have even tweeted about it a couple of times

I suspect sadly it might be because you can't sing along while clapping at 100mph

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024