Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… 12:56 - Aug 17 with 16399 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 13:15]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 12:57 - Aug 17 with 8508 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Whoever is right or wrong, he doesn’t help himself with his social media antics.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 12:58 - Aug 17 with 8453 viewsDubtractor

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 12:57 - Aug 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Whoever is right or wrong, he doesn’t help himself with his social media antics.

Tbf, some of the bellends tweeting back to him aren't a great reflection on our fan base either.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:02 - Aug 17 with 8359 viewschicoazul

Not sure what you mean by this.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:03 - Aug 17 with 8348 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:02 - Aug 17 by chicoazul

Not sure what you mean by this.

Well when we brought him back in January to sign a contract (whether that was right or wrong) he deleted all his ipswich pics on instagram, took ipswich out his bio. Posted some cryptic stuff.

I get it, he’s young and naive. I just don’t think it helps him. And the town fans replying winding him up are just as bad.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:10 - Aug 17 with 8227 viewscressi

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:03 - Aug 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Well when we brought him back in January to sign a contract (whether that was right or wrong) he deleted all his ipswich pics on instagram, took ipswich out his bio. Posted some cryptic stuff.

I get it, he’s young and naive. I just don’t think it helps him. And the town fans replying winding him up are just as bad.

Hopefully this will be resolved by the end of the month.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:10 - Aug 17 with 8211 viewschicoazul

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:03 - Aug 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Hhmmmmm.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:15 - Aug 17 with 8151 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

This is being handled really badly by all sides I think.

All this cryptic nonsense from both sides is very Silly, at this point it would be much smarter to just tell the fans what's going on.

i don't think its fair on Tyreece Simpson that fans are calling him greedy and insinuating that he's refused to play, when that probably isn't the case. He might have been badly advised, who knows but this isnt fair on the club, fans or Simpson imo.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:25 - Aug 17 with 7967 viewsITFCBlues

Maybe the club needs to take a look at this situation? We've allowed Gibbs to walk out for next to nothing, he's excelling now. Simpson there's an issue and then Chirewa isn't signing a deal.

We will massivley regret allowing our top talent to walk away for nominal fees

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:25 - Aug 17 with 7955 viewsabracaDOBRA_

This is what I mean. Didn’t play because he didn’t want to sign a contract. It’s not right to mention other contracted players in his argument.

This is a player that had half a good season after all.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:27 - Aug 17 with 7926 viewsKieran_Knows

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:25 - Aug 17 by ITFCBlues

Maybe the club needs to take a look at this situation? We've allowed Gibbs to walk out for next to nothing, he's excelling now. Simpson there's an issue and then Chirewa isn't signing a deal.

All sides come out of this badly, but quite clearly the club aren't going to change their stance, and from Simpsons point of view, your seeing us being linked with Hirst at £2m+, John-Jules and Ladapo have been signed and Jackson signed a new deal. Hardly a pathway for him is it?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:30 - Aug 17 with 7854 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:27 - Aug 17 by Kieran_Knows

All sides come out of this badly, but quite clearly the club aren't going to change their stance, and from Simpsons point of view, your seeing us being linked with Hirst at £2m+, John-Jules and Ladapo have been signed and Jackson signed a new deal. Hardly a pathway for him is it?

been going on since January tho. if he signed then, could be playing instead of john jules, jackson

Just to look at it from a different pov.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:32 - Aug 17 with 7788 viewsKieran_Knows

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:30 - Aug 17 by abracaDOBRA_

been going on since January tho. if he signed then, could be playing instead of john jules, jackson

I heard this all started because Luton made an offer for him in January, and he was (and you can't blame him), keen to talk to them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:33 - Aug 17 with 7761 viewsJuggsy

Well he kind of put himself out of the equation for inclusion when he didn't want to sign a contract.

Pretty sure McKenna would have been interested to see what he was about in the second half of last season if he had.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:48 - Aug 17 with 7602 viewsOsborneOneNil

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:25 - Aug 17 by ITFCBlues

'We will massively regret allowing our top talent to walk away for nominal fees'

Unless we go up, then go up again in the next few years.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:57 - Aug 17 with 7412 viewsHighgateBlue

I think for a young lad, his responses are hardly antics. I think he's just giving his view, and he's managing not to lose his temper.

His performances on the pitch for Swindon were excellent, and showed that he is just the sort of striker that will fit our system. In contrast, the performance of our academy coupled with player handling over the last 5 years has not been excellent.

Last night was an excellent performance, but I'd love to know what would have happened if Simpson had been on the end of the golden chance that Ladapo had. It seems we will never find out.

We used to produce players to have them in the first team. Now we produce players to have standoffs with them before they leave and prove they were pretty good all along. At least Downes was allowed a run in the team. The end of last season when we knew we weren't going up - Simpson should have played. If we weren't gonna play him then, there's literally no point in keeping him.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 13:59 - Aug 17 with 7375 viewsGuthrum

I'd say most of those responses are quite reasonable. Especially given the accusations being thrown at him (greed, not trying, being too big for his boots).

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation (which, of course, I do not know), something needs to be sorted. Not doing Simpson's career any good and the club are paying wages for nothing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:00 - Aug 17 with 7351 viewstractorboy1978

Humphreys couldn't have done any more and still doesn't make our match day squad of 18. Idris is out on loan again whilst Harper seems to get the nod ahead of him. Ndaba is seemingly now well out of the picture. I don't think it's as simple as you make out.

I don't know the ins and outs of what's happened so not going to comment, more people should do the same. Although people need to stop blindly castigating and being downright horrible to a 20 year old kid (not saying you are, but that is the tone taken by many).
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 14:01]
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:00 - Aug 17 with 7340 viewsBiGDonnie

Weren't he pictured in WBA training gear that he plastered onto Instagram recently?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:04 - Aug 17 with 7260 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:00 - Aug 17 by tractorboy1978

Humphreys couldn't have done any more and still doesn't make our match day squad of 18. Idris is out on loan again whilst Harper seems to get the nod ahead of him. Ndaba is seemingly now well out of the picture. I don't think it's as simple as you make out.

I don't know the ins and outs of what's happened so not going to comment, more people should do the same. Although people need to stop blindly castigating and being downright horrible to a 20 year old kid (not saying you are, but that is the tone taken by many).

The last bit is correct, people are posting some stupid stuff. I'll put my opinion on here but obviously not going to tweet a 20 year old it. I hope he gets himself sorted out, the sooner the better
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:10 - Aug 17 with 7114 viewshomer_123

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:00 - Aug 17 by tractorboy1978

Right now, it is very hard to see any of the younger players making a breakthrough - rightly or wrongly.

We still have a substantially sized squad, which makes things even harder for players to make a breakthrough.

So I think you are right, it's not simple at all.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:10 - Aug 17 with 7108 viewsitfcjoe

But why should he sign a contract that’s not of a status that he believes is acceptable - when you look at your peers and it’s not in same ball park and they aren’t getting opportunities either then all he’s doing is tying himself to a bad deal for longer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:13 - Aug 17 with 7073 viewsjayessess

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:10 - Aug 17 by homer_123

Right now, it is very hard to see any of the younger players making a breakthrough - rightly or wrongly.

We still have a substantially sized squad, which makes things even harder for players to make a breakthrough.

It's a shame, because if it is going to be difficult to recruit an upgrade on Ladapo, it'd be excellent to have a younger understudy to him as a Plan B.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:16 - Aug 17 with 7024 viewstractorboy1978

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:10 - Aug 17 by homer_123

Liam Gibbs started for Norwich last night and has come off the bench in two of their other league games this season. I honestly don't think he'd be in that position here a league lower. Unless we consciously make an effort, it's difficult to see young players being integrated here.
Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:18 - Aug 17 with 7000 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:10 - Aug 17 by itfcjoe

But why should he sign a contract that’s not of a status that he believes is acceptable - when you look at your peers and it’s not in same ball park and they aren’t getting opportunities either then all he’s doing is tying himself to a bad deal for longer

No issue at all with him choosing not to sign a contract. However, he would probably be better advised to ignore the fans winding him up rather than feel he has to defend himself on social media. If he feels there are things that need to be in the open, consider carefully what they are and then arrange a media interview once he is able to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tyreece Simpson is tweeting… on 14:21 - Aug 17 with 6941 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone know who that George Huggins is? Frequently posts completely irrelevant stuff on the ITFC USA fb page.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024