Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. 16:29 - Aug 17 with 4229 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:34 - Aug 17 with 3785 viewsnrb1985

Wow - that's a huge deal. They are properly global. They also have an affiliation with Chelsea.

Great coup by the club, well done Ashton et al.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 16:51]
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:37 - Aug 17 with 3730 viewsitfc1108

The picture of these two looks more like MLC (mid life crisis) !
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:47 - Aug 17 with 3645 viewsJ2BLUE

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:34 - Aug 17 by nrb1985

Wow - that's a huge deal. They are properly global. They also have an affiliation with Chelsea.

It helps being this close to the largest port in the UK.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:50 - Aug 17 with 3601 viewsnrb1985

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:47 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Agreed but takes somebody more entrepreneurial (or just more engaged) than Evans I guess to spot that :)

To get a truly global firm to sponsor our training kit would have been unthinkable 2 years ago.
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:52 - Aug 17 with 3559 viewsiamipswich

With the billions of dollars profit they're making per quarter, they could throw us a few quid for sure!

Poll: Who will return first?

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:52 - Aug 17 with 3554 viewshype313

Would imagine it will be either them or Magnus

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:54 - Aug 17 with 3532 viewsIpswichRising

My son used to play football with his son, he is a very nice person
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:57 - Aug 17 with 3489 viewschicoazul

Would it have killed him to wear a shirt and tie? I bet he has a pair of those funky trainer shoes on, with no socks too. This country.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:58 - Aug 17 with 3480 viewsJ2BLUE

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:57 - Aug 17 by chicoazul

Would it have killed him to wear a shirt and tie? I bet he has a pair of those funky trainer shoes on, with no socks too. This country.

Shirts and ties are for formal events, not for work.

The fact some people still demand employees wear them just shows how stupid the human race is. I'm sitting here working from home in a vest and shorts.

Fook your ties.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:59 - Aug 17 with 3479 viewsle2blue

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:47 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Commercial activities at Ipswich have been woeful for sometime, reflecting the terrible state of the club overall….I personally wanted to get involved with sponsorship and never heard back from numerous attempts to speak to them!

With the turnaround now underway they have a big opportunity to make the most of all the logistics businesses in the region as well as insurance and financial services companies. I’d also expect EDF to be on a pr / community drive with the sizewell project…could see them being keen to partner with the club.
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 17:16 - Aug 17 with 3341 viewsFunge

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:52 - Aug 17 by hype313

Would imagine it will be either them or Magnus

Magnus not in the same league as MSC, although I suppose his ego might be.
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 17:19 - Aug 17 with 3298 viewsIllinoisblue

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:34 - Aug 17 by nrb1985

Anyone know the actual cash value of being a training wear sponsor?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 17:20 - Aug 17 with 3288 viewsLord_Lucan

They have offices in Ipswich, I know a couple who work there

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 17:43 - Aug 17 with 3123 viewsStadiumofdark

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:58 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

The fact some people still demand employees wear them just shows how stupid the human race is. I'm sitting here working from home in a vest and shorts.

Fook your ties.

working??
Sounds hot. (n/t) on 17:46 - Aug 17 with 3101 viewsBloots

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:58 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Fook your ties.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 18:06 - Aug 17 with 2974 viewsghostofescobar

The worlds joint largest shipping company. Joint top with Maersk.

GhostOfEscobar

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 18:07 - Aug 17 with 2971 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 18:06 - Aug 17 by ghostofescobar

*largest shipping company by container capacity.
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 18:11 - Aug 17 with 2940 viewsghostofescobar

GhostOfEscobar

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 18:22 - Aug 17 with 2896 viewsDJR

It would seem a rather niche thing to advertise on a football shirt, so I wonder if it is more community-related sponsorship than anything else. After all, there can't be many Accrington fans with the power to change shipping suppliers from Maersk to MSC.

EDIT: I see they also do cruises from Southampton, so that would make more sense from an advertising point of view.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 18:30]
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 2344 viewsMisterBlue

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 18:22 - Aug 17 by DJR

It would seem a rather niche thing to advertise on a football shirt, so I wonder if it is more community-related sponsorship than anything else. After all, there can't be many Accrington fans with the power to change shipping suppliers from Maersk to MSC.

EDIT: I see they also do cruises from Southampton, so that would make more sense from an advertising point of view.

MSC have been a shirt sponsor of Napoli for a few years now. And have also sponsored lower league French club Thonon Evian for a time.
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 21:24 - Aug 17 with 2160 viewsDJR

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 20:48 - Aug 17 by MisterBlue

MSC have been a shirt sponsor of Napoli for a few years now. And have also sponsored lower league French club Thonon Evian for a time.

Apparently MSC was founded in Naples. And interesting to note that F1 announced MSC Cruises as a Global Partner earlier this year. Further sponsorship for us might depend on our getting promoted.
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 21:31 - Aug 17 with 2092 viewsOsborneOneNil

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 18:22 - Aug 17 by DJR

Yes they do, and really mad good value.

On the verge of booking one for October half term, although reviews are mixed tbh.
Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 22:40 - Aug 17 with 1846 viewsdominiciawful

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 18:07 - Aug 17 by WickhamsLeftBoot

*largest shipping company by container capacity.

♫ "World's largest shipping company by container capacity, you'll never sing that" ♫

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 22:54 - Aug 17 with 1766 viewsCoastalblue

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 16:57 - Aug 17 by chicoazul

You can take your colonial noose and stuff it. A truly ridiculous piece of clothing.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Could see these guys as main shirt sponsors next season…. on 23:17 - Aug 17 with 1678 viewsLord_Lucan

A couple of nights ago my mrs alerted me to a weatherman on the BBC who was actively telling the weather - dressed in a suit but wearing a pair of fecking trainers!

Crazy stuff.

Seriously bad IMHO

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024