Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne 17:11 - Aug 17 with 4063 viewswaveneyblue

Bring him home.

There's something written in the stars for this season, I can feel it.*

He scores the goal that guarantees promotion... come on everyone, you know it makes sense.

* yes I'm a 49 year old adult who should know better

Bonne on 17:16 - Aug 17 with 3027 viewsJ2BLUE

Mach will be seething with this thread. Especially as it will be even harder for him to work out what it's about without the first name.

I think all Town fans want to live vicariously through Bonne and be able to see a Town fan scoring that goal.

I'm a 35 year old unfit never has been but at the back of my mind I still hope one day Town will need a pick a fan out of the crowd to get to 11 players and i'll get the nod.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bonne on 17:20 - Aug 17 with 2990 viewsIllinoisblue

Bonne on 17:16 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Mach will be seething with this thread. Especially as it will be even harder for him to work out what it's about without the first name.

I think all Town fans want to live vicariously through Bonne and be able to see a Town fan scoring that goal.

I'm a 35 year old unfit never has been but at the back of my mind I still hope one day Town will need a pick a fan out of the crowd to get to 11 players and i'll get the nod.

Doesn’t he seethe about most threads?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

He's a seether. (n/t) on 17:21 - Aug 17 with 2986 viewsBloots

Bonne on 17:20 - Aug 17 by Illinoisblue

Doesn’t he seethe about most threads?

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Bonne on 17:23 - Aug 17 with 2966 viewsmarkchips

I should know better at 59 but I think it is going to happen.
Bonne on 17:27 - Aug 17 with 2931 viewsKeno

blue action need to sort a rendition of this out

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Bonne on 17:29 - Aug 17 with 2917 viewsSitfcB

He definitely has unfinished business here and will want to out the second half of last season right.

I’m positive he’d be a success and we’d get the Bonne from the first half of last season for the whole season!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bonne on 17:30 - Aug 17 with 2891 viewsFunge

Another 3 years under ME, and you'd have had a fair shout of a contract.

Agree with all of that btw.
Bonne on 17:33 - Aug 17 with 2855 viewsDarth_Koont

Not sure he’s the answer. But think he could be much better in our current set up.

He was fairly isolated throughout last season and so his undeniable work rarely meant much.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Bonne on 17:44 - Aug 17 with 2808 viewsBlueBoots

Some of the news comments in the article about his QPR future are genuinely embarrassing; pretty well documented that there were problems in his personal life that can't have helped his form in the second half of the season, and KMcK was trying various attacking combinations which meant strikers were in and out of the side. With a stronger squad, a more focussed style of play and tactics this season, could see him doing a job for us.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Bonne on 18:03 - Aug 17 with 2692 viewsVic

Ha - I thought I was the only one who hoped that! I played in goal and dreamed of catching the ball in the crowd and getting a trial o4 similar on the back of the catch!

You get to an age though when you realise it ain’t going to happen. But it’s lovely to dream!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Bonne on 18:14 - Aug 17 with 2629 viewsPioneerBlue

It’s happening

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Bonne on 18:27 - Aug 17 with 2571 viewsPioneerBlue

Bonne on 17:44 - Aug 17 by BlueBoots

Some of the news comments in the article about his QPR future are genuinely embarrassing; pretty well documented that there were problems in his personal life that can't have helped his form in the second half of the season, and KMcK was trying various attacking combinations which meant strikers were in and out of the side. With a stronger squad, a more focussed style of play and tactics this season, could see him doing a job for us.

He has all the attributes to be the counter opposite of Jackson. If we’ve learnt anything about this league it’s that the football played in Aug isn’t the same as Jan and Feb when pitches, weather mean different styles and points mean different things to teams.

We need a bit of Bonne to lead on certain opposition and back up Ladapo for others when Jackson isn’t the answer.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Bonne on 18:29 - Aug 17 with 2545 viewsgtsb1966

Not for me. Imagine the frustration every week when he is offside for the tenth time.
Bonne on 18:32 - Aug 17 with 2539 viewsKeno

Bonne on 18:03 - Aug 17 by Vic

Ha - I thought I was the only one who hoped that! I played in goal and dreamed of catching the ball in the crowd and getting a trial o4 similar on the back of the catch!

You get to an age though when you realise it ain’t going to happen. But it’s lovely to dream!

"You get to an age though when you realise it ain’t going to happen"

hey?? really??? - you mind I'm not suddenly going to mistaken for Janoi and get the winner at PR to clinch promotion?

*every half. (n/t) on 18:40 - Aug 17 with 2475 viewsBloots

Bonne on 18:29 - Aug 17 by gtsb1966

Not for me. Imagine the frustration every week when he is offside for the tenth time.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Bonne on 18:56 - Aug 17 with 2434 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Why do you call me out again you immature weirdo? What is going through your brain?

If you rate him and want him back, fine, that is your opinion. I am among those who have a different view but you think you are entitled lay into those. Why are you so angry today? Any personal issues?

You are truly impaired.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 19:10]
Bonne on 19:05 - Aug 17 with 2364 viewshoppy

Bonne on 17:27 - Aug 17 by Keno

blue action need to sort a rendition of this out

Are you allowed to take harps into the ground?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bonne on 19:20 - Aug 17 with 2304 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I knows not Town but basically we all watched this and kids and have carried the dream ever since

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Bonne on 19:39 - Aug 17 with 2215 viewsTractorgirlforever

Id love to see us get bonne . I could wear my 'macauley bonne, hes one of our own' tshirt again!
Bonne on 19:40 - Aug 17 with 2215 viewsipswichtillidie

Really not convinced at all. Possibly as good as we might be able to get though and love the bloke for being a blue. Suspect he may end up here if Hirst doesn’t make it which seems more likely as time goes on. Will be 100% behind him if he comes but had hoped for slightly more tbh…

Gav

Bonne on 19:52 - Aug 17 with 2145 viewsKeno

Bonne on 19:05 - Aug 17 by hoppy

Are you allowed to take harps into the ground?

I’ve never been stopped from taking one in

"Truly impaired".... on 19:55 - Aug 17 with 2132 viewsBloots

Bonne on 18:56 - Aug 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

Why do you call me out again you immature weirdo? What is going through your brain?

If you rate him and want him back, fine, that is your opinion. I am among those who have a different view but you think you are entitled lay into those. Why are you so angry today? Any personal issues?

You are truly impaired.

....that needs to go on your signature J2.

Marvelous stuff.

Bonne on 20:45 - Aug 17 with 1952 viewsFixed_It

Bonne on 18:32 - Aug 17 by Keno

"You get to an age though when you realise it ain’t going to happen"

hey?? really??? - you mind I'm not suddenly going to mistaken for Janoi and get the winner at PR to clinch promotion?

Maybe if you grew a beard...?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Bonne on 21:20 - Aug 17 with 1847 viewsJ2BLUE

Bonne on 18:56 - Aug 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

You are truly impaired.

The projection here is wonderful.

Some light hearted stick and you've lost your mind.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 22:02]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bonne on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 1749 viewsbazza

Bonne on 18:29 - Aug 17 by gtsb1966

Maybe we could do a Forrest gump style stop and go board in each stand..stop him from going early and being off side 🤣.. at the end of last season I didn’t want him back, but if we can get him at a fair price and given the football we play looks a lot better, maybe McKenna could get the best from him.. and he gives his all for us !! I’d love to see him do well here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024