Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! 22:11 - Aug 17 with 1254 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I feel old.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 22:22 - Aug 17 with 1198 viewsLord_Lucan

Well, he's probably got scores of the mothers, the dirty dog

I love Ian Wright, always have done.

Never get tired of this, I recommend reading his book.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 22:27 - Aug 17 with 1177 viewsronnyd

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 22:22 - Aug 17 by Lord_Lucan

Well, he's probably got scores of the mothers, the dirty dog

I love Ian Wright, always have done.

Never get tired of this, I recommend reading his book.

Always remember him acting like a spoilt child on MOTD over a piece of cake. Lineker and Shearer, i think it was, thought it was hilarious.
Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 22:34 - Aug 17 with 1144 viewsLord_Lucan

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 22:27 - Aug 17 by ronnyd

Always remember him acting like a spoilt child on MOTD over a piece of cake. Lineker and Shearer, i think it was, thought it was hilarious.

I remember him commentating in some World Cup game against Argentina, can't remember but it might have been the Michael Owen game - and for some reason he - and his colleagues - were sort of in the stadium and the Argies were throwing missiles and singing anti English stuff.

Our Ian, whilst on camera turned around shouting "Come on then"

The only thing about the Mr Pigden thing is though, you might havre thought he would have made an effort to contact him many years before.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 23:00 - Aug 17 with 1061 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 22:34 - Aug 17 by Lord_Lucan

I remember him commentating in some World Cup game against Argentina, can't remember but it might have been the Michael Owen game - and for some reason he - and his colleagues - were sort of in the stadium and the Argies were throwing missiles and singing anti English stuff.

The only thing about the Mr Pigden thing is though, you might havre thought he would have made an effort to contact him many years before.

Do you know the full story? He suffered horrific abuse from his step dad. It seems he thought Mr Pigden was dead - unsure why. Maybe as great as what Mr Pigden did for him was, the whole bringing back memories from that time was too traumatic until he did the programme all about it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 23:14 - Aug 17 with 1022 viewsLord_Lucan

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 23:00 - Aug 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Do you know the full story? He suffered horrific abuse from his step dad. It seems he thought Mr Pigden was dead - unsure why. Maybe as great as what Mr Pigden did for him was, the whole bringing back memories from that time was too traumatic until he did the programme all about it.

Yes, I know the whole story - and some.

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 07:46 - Aug 18 with 780 viewsBluespeed225

Ian Wright's grandson scored tonight! on 22:34 - Aug 17 by Lord_Lucan

If memory serves me right, he tried to get Jim Rosenthal as back up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024