Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see the U21s playing a style that aligns with the first team 11:31 - Aug 18 with 672 viewsunstableblue

The dark days of our first team playing ‘pragmatic’ defensive hit and hope, while the youth were learning a style that people want to watch coming to and end, thank god

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Great to see the U21s playing a style that aligns with the first team on 11:38 - Aug 18 with 610 viewsVaughan8

Excuse my lack of knowledge of the yougsters but is this Chirewa gonna be the next player we either introduce into the first team/or get pinched by a big team?
Great to see the U21s playing a style that aligns with the first team on 11:43 - Aug 18 with 586 viewsMetal_Hacker

Quite recognisable those patterns or play

Some finish for the 3rd goal too

The Futures Bright , The Futures Blue

Poll: If it were one or the other

Great to see the U21s playing a style that aligns with the first team on 11:44 - Aug 18 with 584 viewstextbackup

Chirewa doesnt know how to score from inside the area! every goal of his is a screamer

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Great to see the U21s playing a style that aligns with the first team on 11:49 - Aug 18 with 564 viewsjayessess

Great to see the U21s playing a style that aligns with the first team on 11:38 - Aug 18 by Vaughan8

Excuse my lack of knowledge of the yougsters but is this Chirewa gonna be the next player we either introduce into the first team/or get pinched by a big team?

Looking like he'll reject the contract we're currently offering him, sadly.
As a prospect though, I think only Humphreys is rated higher.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Great to see the U21s playing a style that aligns with the first team on 14:13 - Aug 18 with 376 viewsSheffordBlue

Great to see the U21s playing a style that aligns with the first team on 11:38 - Aug 18 by Vaughan8

Currently in the same position as Simpson I think albeit we've already triggered the extension. Not being offered the senior contract that he thinks he's worth and will run his contract down.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024