Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub/lunch near Bletchley 16:43 - Feb 24 with 686 viewsnick141

I'm getting the train to Bletchley tomorrow, but the pub from last year (the Eight Belles) seems to have closed down. Anyone got any pub/lunch recommendations please?

Thanks
Pub/lunch near Bletchley on 17:27 - Feb 24 with 607 viewsBlueandTruesince82

In Bletchley no but I assume you go to CMK first and then on to Bletchley? Not so much pubs but plenty of CMK options, the hub has a good choice.

Those parking at the bowl might consider the pub on Furzton lake think its a hungry horse these days or for a classier affair the Old Beams in Shenley Lodge though might want to go there 1st and park at the bowl after.

Turing Gate would be best suggestion in Bletchley but it's been a long time since I've been in any of the pubs that way

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Pub/lunch near Bletchley on 23:16 - Feb 24 with 454 views66notout

Pub/lunch near Bletchley on 17:27 - Feb 24 by BlueandTruesince82

In Bletchley no but I assume you go to CMK first and then on to Bletchley? Not so much pubs but plenty of CMK options, the hub has a good choice.

Those parking at the bowl might consider the pub on Furzton lake think its a hungry horse these days or for a classier affair the Old Beams in Shenley Lodge though might want to go there 1st and park at the bowl after.

Turing Gate would be best suggestion in Bletchley but it's been a long time since I've been in any of the pubs that way

Do you need a code to get in the Turing Gate?
Pub/lunch near Bletchley on 23:20 - Feb 24 with 444 viewsBouncebackIpswich

There's a decent Turkish place right by the Don's stadium in the retail park and serves booze.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024