Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was expecting our transfer business done by now 09:40 - Jul 6 with 5996 viewsBobsthename

Foreign pre season games in coming and only one signing surely we have targets and back ups aswell in the main fall through but it appears nothing happening so far i’m not under any illusions that last seasons squad is going to take us to the top half of the table and if we want to achieve premiership status things need to happen asap.
After last season i would hate this to become a struggle to compete Ashton said expect new players to start arriving next week bit odd when the squad is in Austria still just over 3 weeks season kicks off against a very good Sunderland side which if no additions it could be a real test.
Was expecting our transfer business done by now on 22:39 - Jul 6 with 487 viewsArchiRob

Go watch Dad's Army - "Don't panic!"

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Was expecting our transfer business done by now on 00:01 - Jul 7 with 423 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Was expecting our transfer business done by now on 22:15 - Jul 6 by Bobsthename

God of read some crap on your posts and here you go to prove me correct you really are an utterly utterly utterly massive TW#t.

"Have".

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Was expecting our transfer business done by now on 07:33 - Jul 7 with 371 viewsNutkins_Return

Was expecting our transfer business done by now on 12:20 - Jul 6 by Bobsthename

Because the manager and ceo said they hoped to deals done and dusted before preseason matches.

Keep slinging something will stick.

Have you made this up? I'm sure as all managers do McKenna would have said "it's always nice to get transfers in early but we might have to be patient" or normal words to that effect. Pretty much every single season the point is made that things depend on other clubs and other transfers etc

It's no different here. This season is all about quality over quantity. Was always going to require more patience.
Was expecting our transfer business done by now on 07:39 - Jul 7 with 364 viewsStewart27

Was expecting our transfer business done by now on 00:01 - Jul 7 by The_Flashing_Smile

"Have".

Don’t get started on the SPAG.

He still thinks the context of his original post is fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024