Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch 21:32 - Jun 14 with 1685 viewsnodge_blue

Didnt Clarke see the play offs?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 21:57 - Jun 14 with 1588 viewsBondiBlue

I thought gunn was terrific. He touched pretty much every shot that went past him into the net.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 21:59 - Jun 14 with 1560 viewstonybied

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 21:57 - Jun 14 by BondiBlue

I thought gunn was terrific. He touched pretty much every shot that went past him into the net.

Did someone oil his gloves before the game? He was truly awful wasn't he?
Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 21:59 - Jun 14 with 1570 viewsblueasfook

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 21:57 - Jun 14 by BondiBlue

I can't decide if Germany are genuinely good or just been made to look good by an atrocious scotland team. Some great talent in their side though. No question of that.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 22:02 - Jun 14 with 1537 viewsRocky

I've never seen a side so poor at this level in trying to play out from the back. They gave away possession every time. Hoofing it became their only option.
Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 22:04 - Jun 14 with 1511 viewsChurchman

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 21:59 - Jun 14 by blueasfook

I can't decide if Germany are genuinely good or just been made to look good by an atrocious scotland team. Some great talent in their side though. No question of that.

They were good, but just how good we’ll only know when they play somebody a bit better than Exeter last game of 2022/23.

A goalie without rubber wrists might help Scotland.
Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 22:09 - Jun 14 with 1461 viewsnodge_blue

Souness - you just have to look what clubs the Scottish lads play for. Tells its own story.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 22:12 - Jun 14 with 1428 viewsStewart27

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 22:09 - Jun 14 by nodge_blue

Souness - you just have to look what clubs the Scottish lads play for. Tells its own story.

He’s offered zero insight.

He doesn’t know the Scottish players names. Blaming “The Celtic captain”.

Saying who the two different nations players club teams were was embarrassing.
Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 23:06 - Jun 14 with 1261 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 22:12 - Jun 14 by Stewart27

He’s offered zero insight.

He doesn’t know the Scottish players names. Blaming “The Celtic captain”.

Saying who the two different nations players club teams were was embarrassing.

I thought that was great. Blatant dig from an ex Rangers captain.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 23:30 - Jun 14 with 1224 viewsStewart27

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 23:06 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

I thought that was great. Blatant dig from an ex Rangers captain.

It really wasn’t.

It was terrible punditry from a guy who doesn’t deserve a place in the modern game.
Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 06:30 - Jun 15 with 1046 viewstextbackup

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 23:30 - Jun 14 by Stewart27

It really wasn’t.

It was terrible punditry from a guy who doesn’t deserve a place in the modern game.

Must really upset you that he’s got an MBE, or OBE, whichever one it is

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 09:46 - Jun 15 with 750 viewsArnieM

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 22:02 - Jun 14 by Rocky

I've never seen a side so poor at this level in trying to play out from the back. They gave away possession every time. Hoofing it became their only option.

I thought Scotland resembled a League One team tbh

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 09:52 - Jun 15 with 731 viewsredrickstuhaart

Thats what you get when you put 3 budgies on the pitch on 09:46 - Jun 15 by ArnieM

I thought Scotland resembled a League One team tbh

They approached it with absolutely no ambition. They were trying to put 10 behind the ball and nick something. Once they went behind, they had no way of changing the momentum.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024