Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The straw that broke the camels back. 13:52 - Jan 18 with 2076 viewsLord_Lucan

ABB is now an outer.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The straw that broke the camels back. on 13:55 - Jan 18 with 2054 viewsartsbossbeard

Ha! Ya bugga

I was indifferent before, now I've swayed a little further to the dark side.

Let's be honest though, I've never called for an ITFC manager's head before and I won't start now.

I repeat, ya bugga

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:24 - Jan 18 with 1933 viewsjimsymBLUE

The straw that broke the camels back. on 13:55 - Jan 18 by artsbossbeard

Ha! Ya bugga

Let's be honest though, I've never called for an ITFC manager's head before and I won't start now.

I repeat, ya bugga

I wonder if we could entice Gav over as well

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:27 - Jan 18 with 1903 viewsBenters

The sh1t ! Bedwetter /simpleton etc etc

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:32 - Jan 18 with 1866 viewsartsbossbeard

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:27 - Jan 18 by Benters

The sh1t ! Bedwetter /simpleton etc etc

I'll leave the protesting to others.

As mentioned above, I won't call for his head, I'll still renew next season & I'll still go.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:33 - Jan 18 with 1848 viewsBenters

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:32 - Jan 18 by artsbossbeard

As mentioned above, I won't call for his head, I'll still renew next season & I'll still go.

My hero xoxo

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:35 - Jan 18 with 1831 viewsartsbossbeard

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:33 - Jan 18 by Benters

My hero xoxo

Gin & Tonic suppliers rejoice.

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:38 - Jan 18 with 1795 viewstaximan

The straw that broke the camels back. on 13:55 - Jan 18 by artsbossbeard

Ha! Ya bugga

I repeat, ya bugga

i'm so relieved that you are ok

hadn't seen you on here since last evenings humiliation

i was concerned it may have been too much for you
The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:42 - Jan 18 with 1765 viewsBlueStreak

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:38 - Jan 18 by taximan

Similar to when you go missing after a town win.
Login to get fewer ads

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:43 - Jan 18 with 1752 viewsartsbossbeard

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:38 - Jan 18 by taximan

Been working and watching gigs in London, so I've not been about. You are quite correct, Uber-spill.

All fine here, not happy with all things ITFC presently but I'm not one to make a song and dance on these matters. There's many with a lot more experience on these matters than I, so I can leave it to the experts.

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:44 - Jan 18 with 1723 viewstaximan

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:42 - Jan 18 by BlueStreak

Similar to when you go missing after a town win.

not true

i was about saturday night
The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:58 - Jan 18 with 1623 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:32 - Jan 18 by artsbossbeard

That's pretty much where I'm at after last night too ABB

I won't be joining the chants for him to go but actually think that it's best for all parties if we part ways. I just hope it's amicable.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The straw that broke the camels back. on 15:30 - Jan 18 with 1529 viewsLord_Lucan

The straw that broke the camels back. on 14:58 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

That's pretty much where I'm at after last night too ABB

I won't be joining the chants for him to go but actually think that it's best for all parties if we part ways. I just hope it's amicable.

I would never chant anything derogatory, I'm not into that sort of thing. Basically it's bullying behind a closed door. If you aren't prepared to say it to his face then leave it out. Not happy though. It's plainly obvious that we are going nowhere so that raises serious questions about our ultimate leader.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The straw that broke the camels back. on 15:37 - Jan 18 with 1487 viewsartsbossbeard

The straw that broke the camels back. on 15:30 - Jan 18 by Lord_Lucan

I would never chant anything derogatory, I'm not into that sort of thing. Basically it's bullying behind a closed door. If you aren't prepared to say it to his face then leave it out. Not happy though. It's plainly obvious that we are going nowhere so that raises serious questions about our ultimate leader.

Theresa May?

The straw that broke the camels back. on 15:59 - Jan 18 with 1393 viewsKeno

The straw that broke the camels back. on 15:37 - Jan 18 by artsbossbeard

Theresa May?

I thought he meant Lady Lucan

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The straw that broke the camels back. on 16:12 - Jan 18 with 1331 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The straw that broke the camels back. on 15:30 - Jan 18 by Lord_Lucan

Do you know what I think the worst part of all is?

I expect it to get worse under a new manager whilst we spend so little money on players.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The straw that broke the camels back. on 16:25 - Jan 18 with 1265 viewsmanchego

1 thing you can't do is blame last night on money.
Their spirit was broken.
I'm a reluctant outer but there is no coming back from this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024