Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or 13:17 - Feb 1 with 1342 viewsaardvaark

'McCarthy Sacked'

but nothing...not even 'sources', 'rumour has it' or 'according to Phil Ham'.....

Hey, I know the problem lies far deeper than just MM, but we have to start somewhere...

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 1309 viewsITFC_Forever

No, because it's blatantly clear he's going in the summer and is staying on to (try) and see us safe this season.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or on 13:44 - Feb 1 with 1294 viewsnotleyblue

Your not the only one.
I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or on 13:46 - Feb 1 with 1276 viewsLuk38644

It won't change anything whether he goes or stays until the summer.

We'll still have a bloated squad with loads of loanees, we'd appoint a manager from a limited pool to steady the ship and then they would receive no budget in the summer, just like Mick didn't.

It's Evans investment and gameplan that needs to change first, not manager.
I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or on 13:48 - Feb 1 with 1260 viewsclive_baker

While my heart would like to see that, my head says suck it up for a few months and let him get us over the line to survival by hook or by crook this season. Hopefully he walks with our best wishes and his reputation and dignity in tact after Forest away, and the new man has a fresh start with a clean slate and a whole summer / transfer window to make his mark. WITH the financial backing of the owner.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or on 13:50 - Feb 1 with 1242 viewsCaptainObvious

i think he can do as bad as he wants to now without copping flak because the dreadful transfer window has swung the blame towards marcusevans

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or on 14:00 - Feb 1 with 1205 viewsStenvict

I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or on 13:44 - Feb 1 by notleyblue

Your not the only one.

You're*

Poll: What will be announced first?

I keep coming on here thinking I might see 'McCarthy Quits' or on 14:01 - Feb 1 with 1205 viewsBigalhunter

I wouldn't trust Evans to appoint a replacement on any other criteria than the cheapest available.
He'd probably try and get a loan one in.
And I don't want Jenny Kackett or Gary Megson either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024