Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a 11:51 - Feb 1 with 2363 viewsyorkshireblue

http://www.nottinghampost.com/why-nottingham-forest-s-deadline-day-bid-for-luke-
Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:00 - Feb 1 with 2202 viewsSwansea_Blue

Almost as illuminating as an Archant article that.

The real reason seems to be that Chambo and/or his agent put the screws on the club when they were most vulnerable. Leaves a bitter taste for me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 2179 viewsjimmy76

Poor Chambers. This all feels like some collapse of togetherness within the club doesn't it? I think MM should have let him go. Why did we panic to get Taylors clearance through!?
Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:04 - Feb 1 with 2127 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:00 - Feb 1 by Swansea_Blue

The real reason seems to be that Chambo and/or his agent put the screws on the club when they were most vulnerable. Leaves a bitter taste for me.

Sorry, but the club have only got themselves to blame in this instance. The way he's been treated is pathetic.
Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:05 - Feb 1 with 2106 viewsSamuelowen88

I read this and last nights comments from MM that he is annoyed this hasnt been sorted out?
I assume that contracts arent dealt with by MM

Poll: England v Wales Score

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:06 - Feb 1 with 2090 viewsPhilTWTD

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:00 - Feb 1 by Swansea_Blue

It's the quotes from the press conference and radio interview last night that can be found on the front page.
Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:10 - Feb 1 with 2006 viewsDoobDude

Agreed, adds nothing. We knew this already.

But why does Chambers want to leave? Because he believes that we will not be taking up the extra year option on his contract. So, having rejected the offer from Forest why don't we offer the extra year today?

And why was Douglas allowed to trigger his extra year but we have the say on Chambers? Everything at ITFC is a complete farce.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:12 - Feb 1 with 1965 viewsLord_Lucan

You cant blame him for wanting to go if he was offered a 2.5 year contract and he will soon be out of contract here.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:13 - Feb 1 with 1949 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:06 - Feb 1 by PhilTWTD

It's the quotes from the press conference and radio interview last night that can be found on the front page.

From page of TWTD?

As I said, almost as illuminating as an Archant article...

Login to get fewer ads

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:15 - Feb 1 with 1888 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 12:04 - Feb 1 by BlueLikeJazz

Sorry, but the club have only got themselves to blame in this instance. The way he's been treated is pathetic.

Yes, true. Chambo used Nottingham to force an improved deal through, but it should have been sorted before (or him made very clear that it would be sorted soon). Bit of boob to let this blow up on deadline day.

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 13:59 - Feb 1 with 1493 viewssotd78

Imagine needing a result at Forest on the last day of the season - what would Luke do?

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 14:07 - Feb 1 with 1422 viewsJ2BLUE

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 13:59 - Feb 1 by sotd78

Imagine needing a result at Forest on the last day of the season - what would Luke do?

I don't think there's any need to even question it. He'd play his heart out. He could well be here next season so why wouldn't he?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why Nottingham Forest's deadline day bid for Luke Chambers collapsed Read more a on 14:19 - Feb 1 with 1326 viewsNo9

Reading isues like these does raise any number of questions about the 'management' at ITFC.
&, if you read some of ths tuff on the www about Mr E's companies and his employment tactis perhaps we should not be surprised and, fear things are going to get much worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024