Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A symptom of society's inequality or 12:38 - Mar 2 with 1430 viewsgiant_stow

a some little tosser on the rampage?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/wealthy-balham-residents-targeted-in-air-gu

Either way, wouldn't be surprised to see more or this sort of thing

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A symptom of society's inequality or on 13:03 - Mar 2 with 1378 viewsBackToRussia

“I said, ‘Don’t be stupid, this is Balham’. But he was right, I can’t believe it. I’m frightened it will escalate. Will it be animals next?”

Wise, wise words

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

A symptom of society's inequality or on 13:20 - Mar 2 with 1363 viewsgiant_stow

A symptom of society's inequality or on 13:03 - Mar 2 by BackToRussia

“I said, ‘Don’t be stupid, this is Balham’. But he was right, I can’t believe it. I’m frightened it will escalate. Will it be animals next?”

Wise, wise words

In a way, I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A symptom of society's inequality or on 13:40 - Mar 2 with 1334 viewsBackToRussia

A symptom of society's inequality or on 13:20 - Mar 2 by giant_stow

In a way, I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.

It should.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

A symptom of society's inequality or on 14:17 - Mar 2 with 1297 viewssparks

A symptom of society's inequality or on 13:40 - Mar 2 by BackToRussia

It should.

That's a despicable position.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

A symptom of society's inequality or on 14:31 - Mar 2 with 1269 viewsgiant_stow

A symptom of society's inequality or on 14:17 - Mar 2 by sparks

That's a despicable position.

Given how mixed up London is in terms of wealth and poverty often living next door to each other, BtR's position is understandable if wrong. Maybe the arch capitalists need to invest more into keeping the proles happy?

A symptom of society's inequality or on 14:33 - Mar 2 with 1261 viewsJ2BLUE

It should.

If I see you coming up Broke Hall with a Super Soaker there's going to be trouble.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:08 - Mar 2 with 1226 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lot of jealous people around. I drive around in an old banger and have no trouble. But every time I've bought a new or newish car that looks even moderately decent some tvvat keys it. Seems to have been that way for many years.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 15:09]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:28 - Mar 2 with 1205 viewsGlasgowBlue

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:08 - Mar 2 by Swansea_Blue

Lot of jealous people around. I drive around in an old banger and have no trouble. But every time I've bought a new or newish car that looks even moderately decent some tvvat keys it. Seems to have been that way for many years.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 15:09]

About ten years ago I had a Porsche Boxter S. I left the roof down one day when I popped into the bank and came back to the contents of someone's discarded McDonalds and a burning cigarette on my front seat.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:30 - Mar 2 with 1188 viewsSwansea_Blue

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:28 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

About ten years ago I had a Porsche Boxter S. I left the roof down one day when I popped into the bank and came back to the contents of someone's discarded McDonalds and a burning cigarette on my front seat.

It was probably Fred

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:30 - Mar 2 with 1187 viewsGlasgowBlue

It should.

Why should it?

Iron Lion Zion

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:31 - Mar 2 with 1186 viewsJ2BLUE

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:28 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

Yea sorry about that mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:35 - Mar 2 with 1167 viewsGlasgowBlue

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:31 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

Yea sorry about that mate.

As if you have ever left Ipswich ;-)

Iron Lion Zion

A symptom of society's inequality or on 22:08 - Mar 2 with 1061 viewsBackToRussia

A symptom of society's inequality or on 15:30 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

Why should it?

It's funny.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024