Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see a club trying something new 15:58 - Mar 20 with 1284 viewssundaze

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/128/advertorials/108810/dale-2017

I hope it works for them, clubs need to find new ways to keep supporters attending games and to encourage others to try it for a season. They should get a better atmosphere and an increase in revenue from snacks and programs etc.
Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:01 - Mar 20 with 1243 viewsSwansea_Blue

Discounts when certain sales numbers are met. Great idea, I'm surprised we didn't think of it first

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:03 - Mar 20 with 1223 viewsLord_Lucan

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:01 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Discounts when certain sales numbers are met. Great idea, I'm surprised we didn't think of it first

Certainly not the same as our pathetic scheme

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:14 - Mar 20 with 1187 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:03 - Mar 20 by Lord_Lucan

Certainly not the same as our pathetic scheme

Not quite agreed. It's a similar principle but very different delivery.

It's a good deal as well by the looks of it - big reductions and only £110 ST if they hit their target. Got a long way to go though as their total attendance on Sat was 2,500.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:21 - Mar 20 with 1149 viewsIllinoisblue

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:14 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

It's a good deal as well by the looks of it - big reductions and only £110 ST if they hit their target. Got a long way to go though as their total attendance on Sat was 2,500.

good luck to them although must be a tough sell persuading people to become part of Team Rochdale

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:34 - Mar 20 with 1122 viewsLord_Lucan

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:14 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Season Ticket Sales Price
Over 2,000 £250
Over 2,500 £200
Over 3,000 £150
Over 4,000 £110

We are aiming to refund a packet of sweets and a wagon wheel if we exceed a figure that is larger than last years.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:36 - Mar 20 with 1106 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:34 - Mar 20 by Lord_Lucan

Season Ticket Sales Price
Over 2,000 £250
Over 2,500 £200
Over 3,000 £150
Over 4,000 £110

We are aiming to refund a packet of sweets and a wagon wheel if we exceed a figure that is larger than last years.

Exactly

It couldn't be any further from our pathetic excuse of an idea if we tried

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Nice to see a club trying something new on 17:09 - Mar 20 with 1035 viewsFixed_It

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:36 - Mar 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Exactly

I believe they will get their tickets for free if they sell more than Ipswich. You wouldn't bet against it...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Nice to see a club trying something new on 17:24 - Mar 20 with 1003 viewsIllinoisblue

Nice to see a club trying something new on 16:36 - Mar 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Exactly

although I doubt Rochdale have ever come close to selling 4000 STs in their existence - so it's a bit gimmicky in that respect. And yes, our offer is crap too, no doubt about it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Nice to see a club trying something new on 18:06 - Mar 20 with 936 viewssundaze

Nice to see a club trying something new on 17:24 - Mar 20 by Illinoisblue

although I doubt Rochdale have ever come close to selling 4000 STs in their existence - so it's a bit gimmicky in that respect. And yes, our offer is crap too, no doubt about it.

Call it gimmicky, call it ambitious, or call it refreshing. They probably won't get near to the 4000, but it is good publicity and puts the club in the headlines for the right reasons. Next season could see their best crowds for years, it will be interesting to find out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024