Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? 10:28 - Apr 2 with 3112 viewsUHTREDINIT

We have had the Lawrence murder and a couple of lads related to Barton kill another lad with an ice axe because he was black and now we may have another death if the poor Iranian lad dies from the blood clot he recieved from racists in a bus stop.
How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:29 - Apr 2 with 2481 viewsWD19

Depends how many angry types with a chip on their shoulder are around.
How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:32 - Apr 2 with 2472 viewsMJallday

im all for talking about race issues , but this seems to be the only thing you post about. its gettign rather tiresome now.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:35 - Apr 2 with 2446 viewsfactual_blue

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:32 - Apr 2 by MJallday

im all for talking about race issues , but this seems to be the only thing you post about. its gettign rather tiresome now.

Meanwhile in the Hereford Times......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:45 - Apr 2 with 2422 viewsUHTREDINIT

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:29 - Apr 2 by WD19

Depends how many angry types with a chip on their shoulder are around.

I wonder if any coppers on this site are allowed to talk about such a sensitive subject as police corruption and neglect of duties in protecting the public from racists intent on harming the people they hate.
How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:58 - Apr 2 with 2389 viewsMJallday

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:35 - Apr 2 by factual_blue

Meanwhile in the Hereford Times......

well played sir

however hereford is the centre of the universe. so that stuff is important

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:00 - Apr 2 with 2379 viewsGeoffSentence

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:58 - Apr 2 by MJallday

well played sir

All the amusingly trivial stuff in the Hereford Times is only there as a cover for the machinations of the SAS.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:00 - Apr 2 with 2368 viewsfactual_blue

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 10:58 - Apr 2 by MJallday

well played sir

Tulsa is the centre of the universe.

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:02 - Apr 2 with 2351 viewsfactual_blue

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:00 - Apr 2 by GeoffSentence

All the amusingly trivial stuff in the Hereford Times is only there as a cover for the machinations of the SAS.

I once met the charming young lady whose area as a War Pensions Welfare Officer covered Hereford. She had to see all those injured or wounded on active service, including SAS members. For security purposes, they were all 'Mr Smith'.

Login to get fewer ads

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:02 - Apr 2 with 2359 viewsMJallday

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:00 - Apr 2 by GeoffSentence

to be honest the firsts of i knew of it all kicking off last week in westminster wasnt sky news, it was my house shaking when the copters were whirring up. when that happens first thing i do is turn to the news channels.

i live about a minute from their camp :)

on the plus side, i get a free air show most days.

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:07 - Apr 2 with 2334 viewsfactual_blue

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:02 - Apr 2 by MJallday

to be honest the firsts of i knew of it all kicking off last week in westminster wasnt sky news, it was my house shaking when the copters were whirring up. when that happens first thing i do is turn to the news channels.

i live about a minute from their camp :)

on the plus side, i get a free air show most days.

I know somebody who grew up in a remote part of Shropshire. All the local residents were once invited to a meeting. A chap in uniform, who was 'Colonel Jones' explained to them there was going to be a long military exercise going on the area, in which SAS troopers were going to be living off the land for about a month. All reasonable claims for missing livestock or crops would be paid by the MOD. However, any troopers turning up at the door begging for food were to be turned away.

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:13 - Apr 2 with 2321 viewsbournemouthblue

Who needs a bus when you have a horse

[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 11:19]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:15 - Apr 2 with 2316 viewsGeoffSentence

Black people are not safe from violent racists anywhere.

The bus stop statement is daft though, that's three incidents over 24 years which doesn't suggest that bus stops are particularly risky.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:20 - Apr 2 with 2287 viewsMJallday

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:07 - Apr 2 by factual_blue

I know somebody who grew up in a remote part of Shropshire. All the local residents were once invited to a meeting. A chap in uniform, who was 'Colonel Jones' explained to them there was going to be a long military exercise going on the area, in which SAS troopers were going to be living off the land for about a month. All reasonable claims for missing livestock or crops would be paid by the MOD. However, any troopers turning up at the door begging for food were to be turned away.

some friends of ours get that a lot - as they live near the other base (there are 2) here

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:22 - Apr 2 with 2276 viewsMJallday

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:00 - Apr 2 by factual_blue

Tulsa is the centre of the universe.

technically you are correct and incorrect

the universe is infinite - therefore everywhere must be the centre.
(thats what prof hawkings says in his book) - and you cant argue with him, hes in a wheelchair.

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:27 - Apr 2 with 2260 viewsBergholtBru

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:22 - Apr 2 by MJallday

technically you are correct and incorrect

the universe is infinite - therefore everywhere must be the centre.
(thats what prof hawkings says in his book) - and you cant argue with him, hes in a wheelchair.

The universe is not infinite, and I don`t recall SH saying that it was??

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:36 - Apr 2 with 2238 viewsSarge

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:27 - Apr 2 by BergholtBru

The universe is not infinite, and I don`t recall SH saying that it was??

He did

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/07/20/stephen-ha
How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:44 - Apr 2 with 2220 viewsBergholtBru

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:36 - Apr 2 by Sarge

He did

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/07/20/stephen-ha

Well if the universe is infinite, we should already have encountered ET!!??

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 13:49 - Apr 2 with 2079 viewstextbackup

How safe would a non Muslim be at a tower hamlet bus stop? Seen various attacks reported of this nature.
You're A bit of a weird cnt aren't you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 13:55 - Apr 2 with 2068 viewsjeera

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 13:49 - Apr 2 by textbackup

How safe would a non Muslim be at a tower hamlet bus stop? Seen various attacks reported of this nature.
You're A bit of a weird cnt aren't you

He didn't mention Muslims.

And this was clearly a hate crime so he has a point.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 14:00 - Apr 2 with 2061 viewstextbackup

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 13:55 - Apr 2 by jeera

He didn't mention Muslims.

And this was clearly a hate crime so he has a point.

All attacks against a different race from another race are potentially hate crimes. Read his post history, blokes a proper weirdo

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 14:57 - Apr 2 with 2005 viewshoppy

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 11:02 - Apr 2 by factual_blue

I once met the charming young lady whose area as a War Pensions Welfare Officer covered Hereford. She had to see all those injured or wounded on active service, including SAS members. For security purposes, they were all 'Mr Smith'.

Is it for security purposes that so many in Norwich have the same surname too then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 15:28 - Apr 2 with 1971 viewsGuthrum

While even one racist/xenophobic attack is too many, the three major incidents you cite spread over a quarter of a century is hardly evidence that it's very common. Taking an alarmist tone does not help, indeed gives more credibility to the racists by making them seem stronger and more numerous than they actually are, aids their illusion of being a mainstream movement.

I'd rather see the reports that less than 300 people turned up for the EDL/Britain First march in London. Shows how few really support that kind of thing.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 07:37 - Apr 3 with 1837 viewsimsureazzure

There are racist bullying thugs of every race, shame if this does not suit your agenda.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 7:40]
on 07:40 - Apr 3 with 1822 views_

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 07:37 - Apr 3 by imsureazzure

There are racist bullying thugs of every race, shame if this does not suit your agenda.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 7:40]

How safe is it to stand in a bus stop if you are not white? on 07:53 - Apr 3 with 1794 viewsstickymockwell

I wouldn't stand in this one. You might cut yourself

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024