Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower 21:54 - May 25 with 1287 viewsElderGrizzly

Not a surprise really. Utter twunt....

[Post edited 25 May 2017 21:54]
After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 21:56 - May 25 with 1261 viewsJ2BLUE

Stupid comment. She was clearly very affected by it and was right to go home.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 21:57 - May 25 with 1250 viewsElderGrizzly

After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 21:56 - May 25 by J2BLUE

Yes, i wonder why the young woman who had just seen her fans murdered didn't hang around.

He's an oxygen thief and on par with Katie Hopkins
After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 21:58 - May 25 with 1244 viewsGlasgowBlue

After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 21:56 - May 25 by J2BLUE

Correct. He has no idea how she may have been affected.

A shame really because he was really good with the mother of one of the victims the morning after the tragedy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 17:20 - May 26 with 1033 viewsTJS

I can't believe the amount of idiotic cr@p on Twitter from some celebrities this week.
Some people just never know when to shut up.
After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 17:22 - May 26 with 1024 viewsMJallday

After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 17:20 - May 26 by TJS

I can't believe the amount of idiotic cr@p on Twitter from some celebrities this week.
Some people just never know when to shut up.

particually galling, particually as i undertsand Ms Grande has actually offered to pay for the funerals of the victims.

morgan best go back to hacking dead girls' voicemails.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 17:34 - May 26 with 1002 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Disgraceful thing to say

The poor girl was absolutely devastated with what happened, has said she feels guilt (not that she should) and offered to pay for the funerals.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

After Rufus Hound last night, Piers Morgan stoops lower on 17:41 - May 26 with 988 viewsKentish_Tractor

She's already cancelled a load of dates on her tour as a mark of respect. I think she's done enough.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024