Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning Glassers 07:22 - Jun 9 with 3432 viewsDolly2.0

Alright?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Morning Glassers on 07:34 - Jun 9 with 3413 viewsGlasgowBlue

Morning Dollers.

What time does Jezza move into number 10?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Morning Glassers on 07:44 - Jun 9 with 3387 viewsDolly2.0

Morning Glassers on 07:34 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Morning Dollers.

What time does Jezza move into number 10?

Still desperately moving the goalposts?

I actually thought you'd be magnanimous this morning.

Remember when I said the election would be closer than you think? Remember the many times I mocked the polls and cited Brexit and Trump - and you said they never swing THAT much? Remember the 100+ majority you predicted?

Where's your majority gone?

Are you really going to keep saying "we won" and ignore everything that's happened on this extraordinary night?

You're an intelligent bloke. We can all see what's happened. It's been a mitigated disaster for the Tories. Hold your hands up fella. You'd get a lot more respect.

Morning Glassers on 07:51 - Jun 9 with 3369 viewsblue_oyster

Morning Glassers on 07:44 - Jun 9 by Dolly2.0

Remember when I said the election would be closer than you think? Remember the many times I mocked the polls and cited Brexit and Trump - and you said they never swing THAT much? Remember the 100+ majority you predicted?

Are you really going to keep saying "we won" and ignore everything that's happened on this extraordinary night?

You're an intelligent bloke. We can all see what's happened. It's been a mitigated disaster for the Tories. Hold your hands up fella. You'd get a lot more respect.

You seem to be a worse 'winner' than he is a 'loser'.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Morning Glassers on 07:52 - Jun 9 with 3357 viewstaximan

but surely this was labours big chance, worst pm in living memory etc

haven't the conservatives still won and labour finished best of the losers ?
Morning Glassers on 07:53 - Jun 9 with 3347 viewssolemio

I can't see any mitigating factors for the Tories.

Did you mean unmitigated?
Morning Glassers on 07:59 - Jun 9 with 3321 viewsDolly2.0

Morning Glassers on 07:53 - Jun 9 by solemio

I can't see any mitigating factors for the Tories.

Did you mean unmitigated?

I did indeed.

Morning Glassers on 08:00 - Jun 9 with 3306 viewsDolly2.0

Morning Glassers on 07:51 - Jun 9 by blue_oyster

Like Glassers would've been any different if he'd got his majority.

Morning Glassers on 08:05 - Jun 9 with 3292 viewsGlasgowBlue

No movement of goalposts.

The Tories didn't win and I was wrong about the majority. It's been an unmitigated disaster for the Tories.

But like a supporter of a lower league team you are taking pleasure in the big team losing rather than your team winning.

What a silly comparison with Trump and Brexit. Trump won. Brexit won. Corbyn lost.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 8:06]

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Morning Glassers on 08:05 - Jun 9 with 3290 viewsGlasgowBlue

Morning Glassers on 07:52 - Jun 9 by taximan

Don't burst his bubble.

Iron Lion Zion

Morning Glassers on 08:08 - Jun 9 with 3274 viewsBergholtBru

Morning Glassers on 08:05 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Don't burst his bubble.

We`ll see whose laughing when May resigns, Boris is elected leader, another election is called and Boris wins with a large majority.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Morning Glassers on 08:11 - Jun 9 with 3258 viewsTIB

It did feel like this was their big chance...I'd imagine they'll be a lot of folk who voted for JC yesterday, they're first time voting, and now be questioning why they bothered due to probably expecting to see him in number 10...he's not and it may be hard to draw those voters back out in the future.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Morning Glassers on 08:12 - Jun 9 with 3249 viewsGlasgowBlue

Morning Glassers on 08:08 - Jun 9 by BergholtBru

We`ll see whose laughing when May resigns, Boris is elected leader, another election is called and Boris wins with a large majority.

May won't resign anytime soon. Even though she's toast if she steps down now then it weakens the Tories ability to form a minority government.

She'll resign before the end of the year though.

Iron Lion Zion

Morning Glassers on 08:14 - Jun 9 with 3242 viewsElderGrizzly

The Tories didn't win and I was wrong about the majority. It's been an unmitigated disaster for the Tories.

But like a supporter of a lower league team you are taking pleasure in the big team losing rather than your team winning.

What a silly comparison with Trump and Brexit. Trump won. Brexit won. Corbyn lost.

Only positive for the Tories must be the resurgence in Scotland?
Morning Glassers on 08:17 - Jun 9 with 3233 viewsGlasgowBlue

Morning Glassers on 08:14 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

Only positive for the Tories must be the resurgence in Scotland?

Ruth Davidson is a star. I wish she had stood in this election.

Iron Lion Zion

Morning Glassers on 08:17 - Jun 9 with 3229 viewsDolly2.0

No. I said no-one gave Trump a chance early on in the polls. No-one predicted Brexit early on in the polls. I said DESPITE the polls, this election would be closer than you predicted. I was right. The polls didn't show you losing your majority but you have.

The BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg has described the result of the general election as a "total political disaster for Theresa May" and a "huge success for Jeremy Corbyn".

You are moving the goalposts because you're saying "well Labour didn't win". No-one seriously predicted them to. It was about reining in the Tories as much as possible. They've done that to such an extent that there's a hung parliament.

That's dramatic, unexpected and a brilliant result for Labour and Jeremy Corbyn.

Remember early on when you were mocking him so much and I said it's because rather than it simply being easy, it was actually because you worried about him? I stand by that and you were right to be.

He's given you one hell of a bloody nose last night/this morning.

Morning Glassers on 08:18 - Jun 9 with 3216 viewsDolly2.0

Morning Glassers on 08:08 - Jun 9 by BergholtBru

Haha.

Morning Glassers on 08:19 - Jun 9 with 3202 viewsGlasgowBlue

Morning Glassers on 08:17 - Jun 9 by Dolly2.0

No. I said no-one gave Trump a chance early on in the polls. No-one predicted Brexit early on in the polls. I said DESPITE the polls, this election would be closer than you predicted. I was right. The polls didn't show you losing your majority but you have.

The BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg has described the result of the general election as a "total political disaster for Theresa May" and a "huge success for Jeremy Corbyn".

You are moving the goalposts because you're saying "well Labour didn't win". No-one seriously predicted them to. It was about reining in the Tories as much as possible. They've done that to such an extent that there's a hung parliament.

That's dramatic, unexpected and a brilliant result for Labour and Jeremy Corbyn.

Remember early on when you were mocking him so much and I said it's because rather than it simply being easy, it was actually because you worried about him? I stand by that and you were right to be.

He's given you one hell of a bloody nose last night/this morning.

So you accept that the country rejected Corbyn and his Policies?

Iron Lion Zion

Morning Glassers on 08:26 - Jun 9 with 3170 viewsDolly2.0

Morning Glassers on 08:19 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

So you accept that the country rejected Corbyn and his Policies?

Swerve my entire post if you want. Everyone can see what you're doing.

Morning Glassers on 08:28 - Jun 9 with 3153 viewstaximan

Morning Glassers on 08:26 - Jun 9 by Dolly2.0

do you not feel that when mrs may resigns, labours chance of WINNING goes also ?

you do realise labour were the best of the losers don't you ?
Morning Glassers on 08:28 - Jun 9 with 3149 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can you imagine the gloating if they had won !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Morning Glassers on 08:29 - Jun 9 with 3146 viewsBOjK

Trump 46; Clinton 48
Corbyn 40; May 42

Yes, a very silly comparison.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Morning Glassers on 08:35 - Jun 9 with 3114 viewsStokieBlue

Excellent post.

Everyone is a loser though with this result. Tories ran an awful campaign and in my opinion she should resign. Labour have done very well but they won't need to be tested on the unrealistic manifesto pledges.

In the end we won't be able to negotiate or get anything through the house. Even a JC victory would have been preferable, at least the government would function.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Morning Glassers on 08:35 - Jun 9 with 3111 viewsGlasgowBlue

Morning Glassers on 08:26 - Jun 9 by Dolly2.0

Sorry I see now you want it to be all about you. Not how Labour performed. You want it to be about how right you we're.

You're not interested in Labour winning the election, You want Dolly to win on the Internet. This is important to you.

Yes you were right Labour did better under Corbyn than I thought. Congratulations. I thought he would get less than 200 seats. I thought the Tories would get a majority of over 100.

You were right I was wrong.

Happy now?

Right back to the result. The country rejected Corbyn and his policies didn't they? He couldn't win against an absolutely woeful Prime Minister who hid herself away from the electorate like a frightened child.

He offered a manifesto that gave so much away and it promised to only hit the top 5% and the electorate rejected those policies Didn't They?

Iron Lion Zion

Morning Glassers on 08:48 - Jun 9 with 3058 viewsBlueAllOver

Morning Glassers on 08:35 - Jun 9 by GlasgowBlue

Sorry I see now you want it to be all about you. Not how Labour performed. You want it to be about how right you we're.

You're not interested in Labour winning the election, You want Dolly to win on the Internet. This is important to you.

Yes you were right Labour did better under Corbyn than I thought. Congratulations. I thought he would get less than 200 seats. I thought the Tories would get a majority of over 100.

You were right I was wrong.

Happy now?

Right back to the result. The country rejected Corbyn and his policies didn't they? He couldn't win against an absolutely woeful Prime Minister who hid herself away from the electorate like a frightened child.

He offered a manifesto that gave so much away and it promised to only hit the top 5% and the electorate rejected those policies Didn't They?

Dry your eyes mate....
Morning Glassers on 08:49 - Jun 9 with 3057 viewsSergio

Someone needs to tell Corbyn this!

"We are ready to serve the country"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024