Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? 21:40 - Jul 7 with 4126 viewschristiand

It's all gone a bit quiet at PR regarding incoming transfers or even players we have enquired about. Seems to be it. Just think we need a few more additions to make a real difference in this league. What we have now won't make a significant change to last season's disappointing 16th finish. Thoughts?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 21:47 - Jul 7 with 4103 viewsbluesym

Our business so far has been a good solid start,but deffo more to be done.Cant honestly see us bringing in less than another 3 players and if the early signings are to go by,they will be decent additions to challenge the first 11.

Plenty of time yet though.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 22:06 - Jul 7 with 4055 viewsKieran_Knows

Nothing coming out of PR who were being linked with? I absolutely love that to be honest. Get our business done quietly and efficiently, the best way.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 22:49 - Jul 7 with 3967 viewsCurrie10

Thoughts - by this article, you haven't understood a single second how transfers at town happen under Mick in a close to five year reign.

Sure, I love knowing what's going on with players we're linked with like the past - however that's all it often was, a link. The deal MAY have been on the way, but with Nugent for example it never happened.

The staff clearly respect Mick as there are very few links, and until a transfer is 100% done it's the way a football club should be run.

So in summary, no, of course it's not all the transfers we'll be doing. I expect another three in, four if Bart goes. I'd imagine a season long loanee, a free transfer or two, and another fee will conclude our business.

For heavens sake, it's 8.7.17, people need to be patient!
Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 23:02 - Jul 7 with 3924 viewswkj

I reckon we will bring in atleast another loan - i can only hope we find another gem like Tom Lawrence.

With Mick dead set on Pitman leaving (which still baffles me a bit, maybe his temper was a factor), and as it stands Sears could be out on the wing, I can't help but think another striker needs to be on the radar simply because we cant rely on McGoldrick lasting a season, which pretty much leaves Garner and youth prospects.

We feel abit light in the back too, I assume RB is Spence, with Chambers in Backup (with Josh Emanuel out on loan), We have Chambers, Smith and Webster as center halves and Kenlock and Knudsen for LB (if he doesnt get sold) - If we get an injury (or god forbid more) in the back it could be a catastrophe.

EDIT: Forgot about Taylor, but I don't think we can rely on him for a full season sadly
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 1:43]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 23:18 - Jul 7 with 3886 viewsbournemouthblue

I hope not, I'd still like to see a blue ribbon striker signing

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 23:26 - Jul 7 with 3869 viewschristiand

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 22:49 - Jul 7 by Currie10

Thoughts - by this article, you haven't understood a single second how transfers at town happen under Mick in a close to five year reign.

Sure, I love knowing what's going on with players we're linked with like the past - however that's all it often was, a link. The deal MAY have been on the way, but with Nugent for example it never happened.

The staff clearly respect Mick as there are very few links, and until a transfer is 100% done it's the way a football club should be run.

So in summary, no, of course it's not all the transfers we'll be doing. I expect another three in, four if Bart goes. I'd imagine a season long loanee, a free transfer or two, and another fee will conclude our business.

For heavens sake, it's 8.7.17, people need to be patient!

Under 4 weeks to go to the start of the new season. The sooner players are involved with the squad, the sooner they gel as a team. Yes it might be 07.07.17, but 05.08.17 isn't far away.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 23:34 - Jul 7 with 3848 viewsElderGrizzly

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 23:26 - Jul 7 by christiand

Under 4 weeks to go to the start of the new season. The sooner players are involved with the squad, the sooner they gel as a team. Yes it might be 07.07.17, but 05.08.17 isn't far away.

And there will always be last minute deals as PL clubs won't decide their squads until last week of August.

I expect at least 4 more in yet
Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 00:02 - Jul 8 with 3790 viewsmonty_radio

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 23:18 - Jul 7 by bournemouthblue

I hope not, I'd still like to see a blue ribbon striker signing

Or a blue riband one, even - I know, pedant alert, sorry Bournemouth!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Login to get fewer ads

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 00:22 - Jul 8 with 3759 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 00:02 - Jul 8 by monty_radio

Or a blue riband one, even - I know, pedant alert, sorry Bournemouth!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 00:00 - Jul 9 with 3486 viewsCurrie10

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 23:26 - Jul 7 by christiand

The more in the better regarding gelling etc sure - however five in and some key areas fixed.

Stephen Taylor played in Ireland - I'd imagine he'll be signing #6.

But clear as day, we'll have more in.
Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 08:02 - Jul 9 with 3359 viewsITFC_Forever

No, we still have to sell Bart the day before the deadline and not replace him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 08:04 - Jul 9 with 3356 viewsITFC_Forever

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 23:02 - Jul 7 by wkj

I reckon we will bring in atleast another loan - i can only hope we find another gem like Tom Lawrence.

With Mick dead set on Pitman leaving (which still baffles me a bit, maybe his temper was a factor), and as it stands Sears could be out on the wing, I can't help but think another striker needs to be on the radar simply because we cant rely on McGoldrick lasting a season, which pretty much leaves Garner and youth prospects.

We feel abit light in the back too, I assume RB is Spence, with Chambers in Backup (with Josh Emanuel out on loan), We have Chambers, Smith and Webster as center halves and Kenlock and Knudsen for LB (if he doesnt get sold) - If we get an injury (or god forbid more) in the back it could be a catastrophe.

EDIT: Forgot about Taylor, but I don't think we can rely on him for a full season sadly
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 1:43]

Mick has told Pitman to go as he doesn't fit in with our awful style of play.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Do we think ITFC have now done all their transfer business? on 08:57 - Jul 9 with 3287 viewsWickets

Well to be honest i think we are as good as done maybe a striker to replace Pitman, if he goes, Maybe Tunnicliffe as it seems Bru is on his way to France, cheap loan maybe. Can't see us paying another transfer fee though. Hope i'm wrong! My thought are the same as few seasons we are short of a central midfield playmaker and will not be good enough untill we get one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024