Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young Bradley Lowery got a good send off 22:44 - Jul 14 with 1872 viewsMullet

At the risk of being a little introspective or morbid, I just caught up with the news and saw this and thought maybe some of those of you following his story might not have seen it.

The sentiment about him opening up our eyes to childhood cancer is a fitting eulogy to young lad. Football shirts, superheroes, Jermain Defoe and the theme "cancer has no colours" - can't help but admire that somehow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40595727

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Young Bradley Lowery got a good send off on 23:02 - Jul 14 with 1807 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

I certainly don't believe in God / Jesus and in life after death, but I sincerely hope there's something after life for that poor little boy. 6 years old, ffs nobody should suffer like that.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Young Bradley Lowery got a good send off on 23:02 - Jul 14 with 1806 viewsconnorscontract

Defoe's statement following Bradley's death was genuinely beautiful. It's fantastic that he packed so much in to the last couple of years, and his parents deserve so much credit for making it all happen for him.

He lived a life, and smiled through so much of it.

RIP little man.
Young Bradley Lowery got a good send off on 07:25 - Jul 15 with 1630 viewsColchesterBlue1985

As someone who is celebrating his sons 7th birthday today i will hold him in my arms tighter than ever. A milestone that young Bradley was sadly unable to reach and not just that his short life was filled with visits to hospitals etc one of my sons friends passed away with a rare form of cancer aged 4 and I remember looking at the poor parents at the funeral thinking how do they have the strength to even continue.

RIP Bradley Lowery
Young Bradley Lowery got a good send off on 09:43 - Jul 15 with 1546 viewsGuthrum

Evil thing, cancer.

On Thursday I helped carry an old girlfriend of mine on her final journey. She was only 44.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Young Bradley Lowery got a good send off on 10:04 - Jul 15 with 1506 viewsRyorry

R.I.P. Bradley. He did so much to raise awareness of that type of childhood cancer, and brought so many people together.

I hope all the other children suffering from any kind of cancer get wonderful support like that too.

A mention for this wonderful young man, who many might remember from the days when he started the charity "Mason's Magic" -

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/family-of-brave-mason-fountain-thank-supporter

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024