Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter 23:56 - Aug 15 with 2700 viewsKilburnBlue

Dont normally bet but I thought what the hell tonight

[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 2:06]

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 02:07 - Aug 16 with 2564 viewsKilburnBlue

edited as the first link wasn't working.

Those last few minutes felt like a lifetime.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 2:08]

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 02:42 - Aug 16 with 2530 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

F***ing hell!!

Stick that on twitter and you would get at least 2000 retweets. What a bet!

Tackaboo

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 03:31 - Aug 16 with 2484 viewsjeera

Holy crap. How the hell did you come up with that?

Good for you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 05:47 - Aug 16 with 2409 viewswkj

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 02:42 - Aug 16 by The_Romford_Blue

F***ing hell!!

Stick that on twitter and you would get at least 2000 retweets. What a bet!

Tackaboo

Why? is that important or something?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 09:31 - Aug 16 with 2143 viewswellsy700

That is an outrageous bet 😮

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 13:57 - Aug 16 with 2004 viewsnewbie

Well done on your bet! You might hate me for saying this.....but....that same bet was priced at 500/1 in some places. You must be so happy and do not want to be told that not shopping around cost you £3,500. Funnily enough my last comment a few weeks ago was urging people to shop around as you are costing yourself money. I'm sure when you placed the bet you didn't expect it to win and can have the attitude of 'oh if it wins i'll be happy anyway' but you would of bet thinking it was a slight possibility.
It was a game I expected goals and had a token £3 on 3-4 at 300/1. I am banned from most bookies so could not get on at 500/1
I do not know you but it makes me sad that the bookies could of lost so much more so I just like to hammer home especially to Town fans to shop around. It's such a competitive market the odds vary so much from bookmaker to bookmaker.
Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 14:38 - Aug 16 with 1954 viewsJ2BLUE

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 13:57 - Aug 16 by newbie

Well done on your bet! You might hate me for saying this.....but....that same bet was priced at 500/1 in some places. You must be so happy and do not want to be told that not shopping around cost you £3,500. Funnily enough my last comment a few weeks ago was urging people to shop around as you are costing yourself money. I'm sure when you placed the bet you didn't expect it to win and can have the attitude of 'oh if it wins i'll be happy anyway' but you would of bet thinking it was a slight possibility.
It was a game I expected goals and had a token £3 on 3-4 at 300/1. I am banned from most bookies so could not get on at 500/1
I do not know you but it makes me sad that the bookies could of lost so much more so I just like to hammer home especially to Town fans to shop around. It's such a competitive market the odds vary so much from bookmaker to bookmaker.

So you're saying someone who put a tenner on us to win 4-3 isn't a serious gambler? Who knew?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 14:49 - Aug 16 with 1925 viewsKieran_Knows

Nice bet, fair play!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 14:59 - Aug 16 with 1905 viewsKilburnBlue

Ive had worse nights as a Town supporter on 13:57 - Aug 16 by newbie

I spoke to another fan before the game & he'd a couple of quid on 4-2 @200-1 with Paddy Power so I would imagine 4-3 would have been a lot more with them.

Admittedly don't gamble much & the only gambling site Ive signed up with is William Hill which I normally only use for the grand national. If I wasn't in the pub with my mates I may have looked round for better odds, but at the time it was a spur of a moment thing as I had been waiting ages to get served at the bar :)

Well done newbie for your bet also. Like yourself knew there was going to be goals in this one. Could we be going through a BFJ era where scorelines like this are common? If so we are in for a entertaining season ahead.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 15:06]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024